Author Topic: Bye Bye  (Read 8859 times)

Re: Bye Bye
« Reply #15 on: December 03, 2009, 08:22:42 pm »
Snoopy.... I know you are good inside.. but... sometimes (I think) you are wrong in many situations, LIKE EVERY HUMAN PERSON IN THIS FUCKING UNIVERSE  (xD..)..

The topic is that you I know.. I spam 4 lines.... but.. Ban for 4 LINES?! At least 10 times i must do the same (40 lines).. That is spam!
ANOTHER Thing.. Spam is this:

AdrenalineX server [ARG]
IP: 123.123.123.123.123.123

No to flood. That is flood. And i think i must be kicked.. Not banned.

If i do that so much time.. that's when you should ban me.

Offline [MAF]Snoopy

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 03, 2009, 08:25:00 pm »
well you lied to us though, that's why i banned you again, you told us you would remove your keybinds but you never removed them.

lines
of
text = spam to me, i don't see what's wrong with sentences

« Reply #17 on: December 03, 2009, 08:47:30 pm »
i said i will change to a letter i will never use.. And I was writing there something

I pressed this: á (the ´) and jumped the bind

Offline [LSR]Jalicno

• Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 03, 2009, 08:50:02 pm »
i am and i feel guilty, but everytime i change my mind about something, people like jalicno and knutico just get on my back about it, just because they're heartless doesn't mean i have to be :(

i'm not allowed to have a change of heart.
I am not heartless just i have more straight opinion about things what i looking and feeling everyday.Also i learned giving people 2nd or 3rd change isn't always best what you can do.Cause some people just waste that chances so fucking easy and makes all things even worst after all.That happens every single day over and over again.
About this child i wont say that you are correct or wrong just let you know i didn't banned him cause he already spam every single day on server while i was on server.See i have heart too.
Well he is just that kind of people and you can give him 99 chances and i am sure he going to waste all.
It is all up to you do you want give to him another chance but also remember that is bit unfair cause some people were banned for almost same thing but never got 2nd chance or even 3rd.
Peace.

« Reply #19 on: December 04, 2009, 02:24:30 am »
One thing...
Maybe If i am unbanned in 1 month
How can I continue in the tournament?!  :-[

Offline [MAF]MrHess

« Reply #20 on: December 04, 2009, 05:05:18 am »
i am and i feel guilty, but everytime i change my mind about something, people like jalicno and knutico just get on my back about it, just because they're heartless doesn't mean i have to be :(

I do have a heart, but having a heart does not mean Im gonna let feelings run my life, its very different to give a month ban to a cheater than a month ban to an ''accidental spammer''

still your ban, your server, up to you, I thought I told you I have nothing against you, but well, maybe I needed to say it here too
I would much rather be hated for what I am than loved for something that I'm not

Offline [FSR]Ush

• Admin
  • Aart
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: December 04, 2009, 10:31:08 am »
One thing...
Maybe If i am unbanned in 1 month
How can I continue in the tournament?!  :-[

Forget about the tournament, you should know you was wrong and people who are wrong deserve to get punished in certain ways. For you it's a ban and that includes your tournament is over.

Offline [MAF]Sighmoan

• Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: December 04, 2009, 11:08:21 am »
Of course you are.

He certainly isn't malicious in getting banned, just somewhat hapless and so i would be inclined to agree with Pyro.

Offline [FSR]Ush

• Admin
  • Aart
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: December 04, 2009, 11:32:56 am »
What's wrong with showing your feelings.

Offline [MAF]MrHess

« Reply #24 on: December 04, 2009, 06:03:21 pm »
you can, but letting them drive your life is wrong
I would much rather be hated for what I am than loved for something that I'm not

Offline [MAF]Snoopy

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: December 04, 2009, 06:10:23 pm »
nobody is driving my life, i make my own decisions, but it seems like you and jalicno just don't like them and you both always have something to say about it, if you both had your way, people would be getting banned for stupid reasons left right and center

was sarcasm btw
« Last Edit: December 04, 2009, 06:17:55 pm by Snoopy »

Offline [LSR]Jalicno

• Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: December 04, 2009, 07:07:41 pm »
Could be that i am not always right with my opinion but remember one thing i am 25 years old,soon 26 so i have more experience about life then you for sure.Many people here know i am trying to help when help is needed and suggest you what is better for you and not let you fall in problems cause i we passed that period of life what you living at this moment and i know it is fucking hard handle all that.I think you know me very well and you noticed that i never give damn,But in last period  looks like you doubt in me that i want better for you.It is easy to say "fine man i not need your help,leave me alone"if you not want help.

Offline [MAF]Snoopy

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: December 04, 2009, 07:10:19 pm »
this is just a game jalicno, we're not talking about life and death here.
and you're 25? well i am 21, please don't talk to me like i am a child, you aren't much older.
i also feel you talk down to everybody else because you are older,this just isn't the place to act like a father figure.
« Last Edit: December 04, 2009, 07:19:42 pm by Snoopy »

Offline [LSR]Jalicno

• Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: December 04, 2009, 07:29:39 pm »
Ok i got you  ;)

Offline [FSR]Ush

• Admin
  • Aart
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: December 04, 2009, 11:23:55 pm »
ironman was the oldest but we all thought he wrote his age reversed (41 in stead of 14 :L )