Author Topic: [SC]Phil_Ivey [Unbanned]  (Read 7835 times)

Offline [2F2F]Phil_Ivey

• Admin
    • View Profile
[SC]Phil_Ivey [Unbanned]
« on: November 29, 2009, 02:06:29 am »
IG name: [SC]Phil_Ivey
Ip: 85.89.34.xxx
Admin who banned you: Snoopy
Reason given by the admin for your banning: perfect car grip
Reason(s) why we should unban you: I don't have perfect grip or any modifications in my game.

Give me a chance to prove that I'm not cheating...

« Last Edit: January 02, 2010, 04:17:46 pm by mooman »

Offline [MAF]falky

• Admin
    • View Profile
Re: Unban Request
« Reply #1 on: November 29, 2009, 07:06:19 am »
Gravity mods? :L

Offline [LSR]Jalicno

• Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 29, 2009, 12:21:05 pm »
Interesting...

Offline [2F2F]SNiKeRiS

• Admin
    • View Profile
    • 2F2F website
« Reply #3 on: November 29, 2009, 12:29:02 pm »
Useless topic.. First one had over 5 pages i guess and nothing worked out.

Offline [2F2F]Phil_Ivey

• Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 29, 2009, 01:48:15 pm »
Useless topic.. First one had over 5 pages i guess and nothing worked out.
Yea because I was never given a chance to prove I'm innocent

Offline [MAF]Snoopy

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 29, 2009, 02:31:36 pm »
maybe he should have a chance to prove it, since i never recorded it?

Offline [MAF]Cthulhu

• Admin
  • Trance, Progressive, Techno <3
    • View Profile
  • In-game name: [MAF]Phobos
« Reply #6 on: November 29, 2009, 03:39:39 pm »
yeah, i agree

Offline [LSR]Jalicno

• Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 29, 2009, 04:25:53 pm »
As Snikeris said 5 pages and nothing happened,but now..
Heh it is funny see how people turn their minds...
You guys are same as wind :-X

Offline [2F2F]SNiKeRiS

• Admin
    • View Profile
    • 2F2F website
« Reply #8 on: November 29, 2009, 05:39:30 pm »
Ah just maka a poll and everyone will be happy.

Offline [MAF]Snoopy

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 29, 2009, 06:20:39 pm »
As Snikeris said 5 pages and nothing happened,but now..
Heh it is funny see how people turn their minds...
You guys are same as wind :-X

and the world would be a better place if you were in charge :-X

Offline [LSR]Jalicno

• Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 29, 2009, 07:00:33 pm »
Yes but you made whole situation with Phil and Durrr,you had attributes to ban them.Just i am curios how easy you turned your mind after all what you made and said to them.I agree with you world would be better place if i were in charge,but not at all.Cause i have some opinion about  whole situation.Just can't understand what is point calling people cheaters,liars and scums giving them permanent ban and after that said something like this

:-\
That looks like you mess with them ???
I am not against idea to give Phil new chance but...someone need explain what was this topic  [ Phil's unban request] ?

« Last Edit: November 29, 2009, 07:12:08 pm by [LSD]Jalicno »

Offline [MAF]MrHess

« Reply #11 on: November 30, 2009, 07:28:17 pm »
Why did he get unbanned in the first place? why he should get a third chance?

Snoopy ur a great admin and someone who likes to be respected on your choises, but sometimes I cant understand how you want that respect when you change your mind out of nowhere. think bout it m8 ;)
« Last Edit: November 30, 2009, 07:30:49 pm by [XR]Di5tuRb3D »
I would much rather be hated for what I am than loved for something that I'm not

Offline [2F2F]Phil_Ivey

• Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 30, 2009, 07:31:01 pm »
I never got unbanned.

Offline [MAF]Snoopy

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 30, 2009, 08:09:55 pm »
he never got unbanned, and 3rd chance? 2nd.
Snoopy ur a great admin and someone who likes to be respected on your choises, but sometimes I cant understand how you want that respect when you change your mind out of nowhere. think bout it m8 ;)
yea i am a good admin, i'm not bothered if i'm respected or not, that's up to what other people think, but i guess i shouldn't be respected just because i have a change of heart sometimes aye?

Yes but you made whole situation with Phil and Durrr,you had attributes to ban them.Just i am curios how easy you turned your mind after all what you made and said to them.I agree with you world would be better place if i were in charge,but not at all.Cause i have some opinion about  whole situation.Just can't understand what is point calling people cheaters,liars and scums giving them permanent ban and after that said something like this
I am not against idea to give Phil new chance but...someone need explain what was this topic  [ Phil's unban request] ?

what does durrr have to do with this? he's a complete asshole that deserved to be banned, and everybody knows that, so don't say i made the whole situation with him. it was his fault. i don't see why you had to bring him up???

and you're curious as to how i changed my mind? it's been a while and sometimes depending on the person and how they act, imo, i think they deserve a 2nd chance. phil never gave up with making unban requests, and i don't think he would've either. he obviously wants to claim his innocence.

well c'mon i never recorded it did i? what proof do i have? i've just been too busy to really be dealing with these unban requests, i don't even read every single post on this forum anymore.

Offline [MAF]MrHess

« Reply #14 on: November 30, 2009, 08:12:59 pm »
well dude, some little changes are good, but this change was like from heaven to hell, still your call tho

PS rita still posting unban requests isnt it? XD   just making my point, nothin against u ;)
I would much rather be hated for what I am than loved for something that I'm not

Offline [MAF]Snoopy

• View Profile
« Reply #15 on: November 30, 2009, 08:16:27 pm »
but this change was like from heaven to hell
no need to exaggerate
PS rita still posting unban requests isnt it? XD   just making my point, nothin against u ;)
yes he did, but what did his posts constantly involve? ;)
« Last Edit: November 30, 2009, 08:18:10 pm by Snoopy »

Offline [MAF]MrHess

« Reply #16 on: November 30, 2009, 08:38:45 pm »
yeah, well like I said, still your call :P not down with it, but I will respect it :P

Offline [LSR]Jalicno

• Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 30, 2009, 09:46:50 pm »
he never got unbanned, and 3rd chance? 2nd.
yea i am a good admin, i'm not bothered if i'm respected or not, that's up to what other people think, but i guess i shouldn't be respected just because i have a change of heart sometimes aye?

Yes but you made whole situation with Phil and Durrr,you had attributes to ban them.Just i am curios how easy you turned your mind after all what you made and said to them.I agree with you world would be better place if i were in charge,but not at all.Cause i have some opinion about  whole situation.Just can't understand what is point calling people cheaters,liars and scums giving them permanent ban and after that said something like this
I am not against idea to give Phil new chance but...someone need explain what was this topic  [ Phil's unban request] ?

what does durrr have to do with this? he's a complete asshole that deserved to be banned, and everybody knows that, so don't say i made the whole situation with him. it was his fault. i don't see why you had to bring him up???

and you're curious as to how i changed my mind? it's been a while and sometimes depending on the person and how they act, imo, i think they deserve a 2nd chance. phil never gave up with making unban requests, and i don't think he would've either. he obviously wants to claim his innocence.

well c'mon i never recorded it did i? what proof do i have? i've just been too busy to really be dealing with these unban requests, i don't even read every single post on this forum anymore.

Total agree with Di5tuRb3D you are such great admin just you made me believe you have clear opinion about Phil that he cheated on server,if you noticed i made few pictures to prove your were correct.As Di5tuRb3D said you jump from heaven to hell and that is not good way but it is your own.

About Durrr,he was such asshole and he deserved that ban just was in my mind at that moment cause he was part of Sc clan.

As i said Phil deserve 2nd chance to prove us we all were wrong.

And friendly suggestion as you know am total support you but try don't make confusion like this next time   ;)

Offline [MAF]Snoopy

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 30, 2009, 09:57:00 pm »
ok np. advice taken.

Offline [MAF]MrHess

« Reply #19 on: November 30, 2009, 11:30:21 pm »
we are all trying to help here :P thx for listening (reading actually)

Offline [MAF]Snoopy

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: November 30, 2009, 11:38:31 pm »
yea it's kool  :)

Offline Peeps-101

• Admin
  • Anywhere killin' shit!
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: January 01, 2010, 04:54:56 am »
Guilty Until Proven Innocent - Jay-Z (kool song) ;D