Author Topic: Baned [Banned]  (Read 5291 times)

Offline salmson

• View Profile
Baned II
« Reply #15 on: November 02, 2009, 12:37:35 am »
Sorry to open one more topic but as you closed the other one i could not leave this message there.
---------------------------
I was just triyng to play one more time this game and, for some reason (probably a system error) my car was faster than normal. If you have the old stats or records you can see i don't have any record ar any strange speed record in my file. I played this game for MONTHS.,not for days.
And bacause i like it i think i lost a lot of time in this discussions and sstrange questions you asked me.
At the end and looking to all of this topic I think you are not respecting me.
Just to be very clear: I'm not here to make any records ar to be in a hall of fame. I'm here just to play this game with other people and compete as best as i know in the diferent races.
------------------------------
Bye,
P.Salmson

Offline ﱡ קּﻰﺢ Love

• Admin
  • Elements of life: Air, Water, Oil, Fuel
    • View Profile
    • LSR Forum
Re: Baned II
« Reply #16 on: November 02, 2009, 12:47:26 am »
We have respect for everyone, but there is strong evidence that youre cheating.And we have at least i have NO witness of any strange error like you have there.We have real old players here who plays from beginning of this game, or even older.And never been a discussion of a "faster car" error.

And if you did cheat, why do you cheat in a server you really want to play on and afterwards youre going for a lying cycle ?

And dont lose any time if you dont want to lose.
Sign-A-True

Offline [LSR]Jalicno

• Admin
    • View Profile
Re: Baned II
« Reply #17 on: November 02, 2009, 12:51:47 am »
Lock.

Offline salmson

• View Profile
Baned III
« Reply #18 on: November 02, 2009, 01:04:16 am »
Sorry again to create another topic but someone closed the previous one..
At the end this situation is a bit comic because i don't understand nothing about this game, and only a few about computers. I play it for monthts as told before but just using the normal commands. Just recently i learn some commands like "g" to enter as a passenger or "kill" to kill myself. During this months i was called a lot of times by other players or moderators as noob due to some questions or behaviours i had.
Today, that's the funny part, I'm being baned because i'm a hacker, because i cheat as a professional cheater, i lie as a professional. Huge development... :)
In any case, and appart from this problem, wish you all a good time playing it... If was very fun playing with you and i really apreciate seeing some of you driving...
"I'll go to pray to another district" (that's an expression we use here...)
Bye.
P.Salmson

Offline [FSR]Ush

• Admin
  • Aart
    • View Profile
Re: Baned III
« Reply #19 on: November 02, 2009, 02:02:15 am »
Wish you may burn in hell.

Next!

Offline [MAF]falky

• Admin
    • View Profile
Re: Baned III
« Reply #20 on: November 02, 2009, 02:09:15 am »
Just ban this guy from forum, he's just turning this part of the forum into a spam section.