Author Topic: Just some writing of thoughts.  (Read 27183 times)

Offline b00tsyou

• Admin
    • View Profile
Re: Just some writing of thoughts.
« Reply #90 on: April 11, 2011, 02:38:58 pm »
Many girls that ages looking for some older

Oedipus complex  :D :D :D

Offline [FSR]Ush

• Admin
  • Aart
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: April 11, 2011, 03:14:02 pm »
Women: the never ending unsolvable puzzle.

Offline b00tsyou

• Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: April 11, 2011, 03:34:52 pm »

a french comic said :"Les femmes préfèrent les hommes qui les prennent sans les comprendre, aux hommes qui les comprennent sans les prendre. "

which mean : Women prefer men who take(fuck) them without understanding them, rather than men who understand them without taking(fucking) them

Offline [MAF]Snoopy

• View Profile
« Reply #93 on: September 18, 2011, 10:56:25 pm »
:P

Offline [FSR]Ush

• Admin
  • Aart
    • View Profile
Re: The Secret to Happiness
« Reply #94 on: July 10, 2012, 11:50:08 pm »
What is it?

I have been fucking miserable for the last two weeks now

how am i supposed to know :|

damn depression topics :/

says the guy who watches suicide forums :L

hm why did I came at this topic anyway? well.. women still are complicated :L

Offline [MAF]Snoopy

• View Profile
« Reply #95 on: July 10, 2012, 11:51:20 pm »
:L oops

Offline [MAF]Agus

• Manager
  • (͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    • View Profile
  • In-game name: [MAF]Agus
Re: The Secret to Happiness
« Reply #96 on: July 11, 2012, 01:12:12 am »
well.. women still are complicated :L

that's gonna be true forever :o

Offline [FSR]Ush

• Admin
  • Aart
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: July 11, 2012, 08:09:59 am »
I love New York City!! Can't wait to visit it again :D

Offline [MAF]Snoopy

• View Profile
« Reply #98 on: May 01, 2014, 11:28:07 pm »
Sometimes I feel like I'm born in the wrong generation. I only get on with people 20-30 years older than me. I can have a mature conversation with someone in their 50s more than I can with someone in their 20s. It's really hard! It's like I just want to live in the 1970s/1980s because I feel it's where I belong. It makes me feel a bit upset sometimes knowing how awesome technolgy is becoming yet it's turning people into robots that don't need to think for themselves anymore. I like to live a simple life and not rely on anything, an active mind should never die!!

I've also turned a corner and changed my life around since I moved out of my parent's home 2 years ago. I have an appreciation for life and people, and life is too short to argue over stupid things. I feel happier being nice to people.
« Last Edit: May 01, 2014, 11:36:45 pm by [MAF]Snoopy »

Offline Troublemaker

« Reply #99 on: May 02, 2014, 12:32:23 am »
Sometimes I feel like I'm born in the wrong generation. I only get on with people 20-30 years older than me. I can have a mature conversation with someone in their 50s more than I can with someone in their 20s. It's really hard! It's like I just want to live in the 1970s/1980s because I feel it's where I belong. It makes me feel a bit upset sometimes knowing how awesome technolgy is becoming yet it's turning people into robots that don't need to think for themselves anymore. I like to live a simple life and not rely on anything, an active mind should never die!!

I've also turned a corner and changed my life around since I moved out of my parent's home 2 years ago. I have an appreciation for life and people, and life is too short to argue over stupid things. I feel happier being nice to people.

I would have nothing more to add lol

Offline [MAF]Agus

• Manager
  • (͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    • View Profile
  • In-game name: [MAF]Agus
« Reply #100 on: May 02, 2014, 12:33:01 am »
Sometimes I feel like I'm born in the wrong generation. I only get on with people 20-30 years older than me. I can have a mature conversation with someone in their 50s more than I can with someone in their 20s.

I feel exactly like you in that every day, although in my case the reason is not technology related. I realized that when I noticed that in swimming I barely talk to people my own age but I talk to almost every adult/old person.
In my case the reason is probably the things we usually talk. With (most) adults you can talk serious things, but with people my age all I hear is which beer is better, how much money they spent on alcohol, which club is the best or how drunk they were or how many times they passed out last weekend (and I believe it's sad how some people say it as it's something funny and feeling proud of it, while I find it quite pathetic). I've even heard some saying they saw [insert name here] drunk driving, finding it not only funny but worth of admiration, like ''yeah [same name as before] is awesome''. And while everyone laughs I'm thinking what the fuck is wrong with teenagers today...

Offline [MAF]Snoopy

• View Profile
« Reply #101 on: May 02, 2014, 12:44:31 am »
In my case the reason is probably the things we usually talk. With (most) adults you can talk serious things, but with people my age all I hear is which beer is better, how much money they spent on alcohol, which club is the best or how drunk they were or how many times they passed out last weekend (and I believe it's sad how some people say it as it's something funny and feeling proud of it, while I find it quite pathetic). I've even heard some saying they saw [insert name here] drunk driving, finding it not only funny but worth of admiration, like ''yeah [same name as before] is awesome''. And while everyone laughs I'm thinking what the fuck is wrong with teenagers today...

This. I have no interest in listening to that kind of stuff either. I'm more interested in learning about fashion and music and other stuff from the 60s/70s/80s and earlier generations.

It's really hard to get a girlfriend around my age as well (25) because I have no interest in clubs and parties and all that other Jersey Shore type of lifestyle crap where it's all about modern slang with words like "reem" and "sick" and they only care about their hair, their tattoos and their bodies, and have no personality whatsoever.. My interest is in older women at the age of 35-45, because that's what I connect with

It's hard being us, huh :L

Offline [MAF]MrHess

« Reply #102 on: May 02, 2014, 02:08:13 am »
I would much rather be hated for what I am than loved for something that I'm not

Offline [MAF]Cromiell

« Reply #103 on: May 02, 2014, 10:24:12 am »
It's hard being us, huh :L

But it's worth it most of times. I am proud of myself when I can look back and realize I became a better person and "earnt" so much just because I sticked to my own feelings and values.

Offline [MAF]Snoopy

• View Profile
« Reply #104 on: May 02, 2014, 10:27:05 am »
Absolutely mate ^ it doesn't pay to be a sheep. Life is about choosing your own path.