Author Topic: Just some writing of thoughts.  (Read 27170 times)

Offline [MAF]Snoopy

• View Profile
Re: Just some writing of thoughts.
« Reply #30 on: October 31, 2009, 11:46:44 am »

Offline [MAF]falky

• Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: October 31, 2009, 01:27:51 pm »
'Ondoy' was a wake up call from hell, it didn't pack strong winds but it had a painstakingly heavy amount of rain. It successfully submerged almost half our capital island (even the mountain provinces) underwater. Some of the cities even remain submerged as of this writing.

'Pepeng' wasn't as devastating but it reaped havoc along the north west of our capital island 'cause it remained stationary in that area for like 3 days (like it wasn't moving at all).

'Quedan' and 'Reming' didn't cause any damage, just more rain.

Then just today, 'Santi' crossed our capital packing winds of up to 140km/h. It's comparable to typhoon 'Milenyo' in 2006 that devastated our capital heavily (toppled billboards, blew away homes, left some areas flooded, and some people stranded). Damage by Santi has yet to be evaluated.

All this in the timespan of just a month. Now I start to think about all those plastic cups I have thrown off my car window.

Offline [FSR]Ush

• Admin
  • Aart
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: October 31, 2009, 02:27:01 pm »
Come to europa, we don't have typhoons/tornado's :D

Offline ivanduk

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: October 31, 2009, 04:31:24 pm »
It's great you have a wonderful boyfriend and are successful in your job, and it is a wonderful credit to you that you have managed to continue functioning efficiently whilst feeling as bad as you do.

You're also very sensible to postpone having a baby at the current time. Pregnancy is a huge undertaking and you need to be really happy and healthy before embarking on this life-changing course.
« Last Edit: October 31, 2009, 04:39:21 pm by AntiVirus »

[SFX]Dr.Hulka [4]: talking about gay give it to id 17
piggernenis [17]: haha
piggernenis [17]: hulka put me on ignore because he thinks im gay
[SFX]Dr.Hulka [4]: id 17 have aids

Offline [MAF]Cthulhu

• Admin
  • Trance, Progressive, Techno <3
    • View Profile
  • In-game name: [MAF]Phobos
« Reply #34 on: October 31, 2009, 04:38:47 pm »
awwww BLAH! that's really disgusting picture

Offline ivanduk

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: October 31, 2009, 06:00:02 pm »
You will probably laugh at me, but I hate my life. I am lazy, not self-confident etc. Its always the same stuff. I get up, go to school and listen to the bloody teachers for 4 hours. When I get home the first thing I do is turn the PC on. Then msn, Facebook, forums and all that shit. I eat and play on the pc till my parents come and then i start to write my homework. After that I play more, eat and go to sleep. And this happens every day and I know this routine sucks, but I can't find a good motivation to change myself. Just like snoopy, I am too lazy to write homework and study, eventhough from 1st to 6th grade all my grades are A. Sometimes i may go out and hang out with friends, but its rare. I have a lot of friends, I know half of the school, but what are they for when you don't make contact with them? Even now I'm typing this as fast as I can so I can finish my homework and play. I often question myself, what's the point of my life when I the same things all over again? Isn't life suposed to be having fun? In school there is a girl i like, and I think she likes me too. But I don't know how to start because Im very shy. What if she throws a "bucket" at me(refuse/dump me)? I would be humiliated and wont be able to see her again in my life. Im also a bit like McCain, I am anti-social and its a rare thing when I do a new friendship. All the friend i know are people with who i used to study for 7 years, and I got some friend from the neighbourhood.
Also, they torture us alot in school, we learn stuff that were meant for university back in the 1980s. Last year was the hardest for me. Too much homework, I used to stay till 2 o' clock in the morning studing. At that time I was thinking of killing myself, but now I am proud that i menaged to "survive"

Right now I am thinking of how much replies with "lol" will come up.

Offline ﱡ קּﻰﺢ Love

• Admin
  • Elements of life: Air, Water, Oil, Fuel
    • View Profile
    • LSR Forum
« Reply #36 on: October 31, 2009, 06:10:16 pm »
Nobody is going to lol or even smile a little bit for you buddy.

Seems like we have this type of problems on so many young persons.We are on ourselves, someone will give you nice thoughts and pump your mood and motivation.But we are totally on ourselves.If you thinking of killing yourself and no other thing when you face something you dont like, i mean thinking the things you type up there.

You need to pump yourself, with others doing it for you also.The spray of happines and fun is inside, inside yourself.Id suggest going into a forum dedicated to psychological stuff and reading some, but better if you join into their community and share yourself.Thus you will find INSANE number of people whos having same troubles as we have.

Solution is you.

I will say again, you have great advantage about friends out there.Just go hang out, kick pc off.Did you ever thought about doing homeworks together eh?
Sign-A-True

Offline [2F2F]SNiKeRiS

• Admin
    • View Profile
    • 2F2F website
« Reply #37 on: October 31, 2009, 06:10:45 pm »
Waste of time, huh ?

Offline ﱡ קּﻰﺢ Love

• Admin
    • View Profile
    • LSR Forum
« Reply #38 on: October 31, 2009, 06:14:28 pm »
Practically yes.
Sign-A-True

Offline [MAF]Snoopy

• View Profile
« Reply #39 on: October 31, 2009, 06:53:18 pm »
You will probably laugh at me, but I hate my life. I am lazy, not self-confident etc. Its always the same stuff. I get up, go to school and listen to the bloody teachers for 4 hours. When I get home the first thing I do is turn the PC on. Then msn, Facebook, forums and all that shit. I eat and play on the pc till my parents come and then i start to write my homework. After that I play more, eat and go to sleep. And this happens every day and I know this routine sucks, but I can't find a good motivation to change myself. Just like snoopy, I am too lazy to write homework and study, eventhough from 1st to 6th grade all my grades are A. Sometimes i may go out and hang out with friends, but its rare. I have a lot of friends, I know half of the school, but what are they for when you don't make contact with them? Even now I'm typing this as fast as I can so I can finish my homework and play. I often question myself, what's the point of my life when I the same things all over again? Isn't life suposed to be having fun? In school there is a girl i like, and I think she likes me too. But I don't know how to start because Im very shy. What if she throws a "bucket" at me(refuse/dump me)? I would be humiliated and wont be able to see her again in my life. Im also a bit like McCain, I am anti-social and its a rare thing when I do a new friendship. All the friend i know are people with who i used to study for 7 years, and I got some friend from the neighbourhood.
Also, they torture us alot in school, we learn stuff that were meant for university back in the 1980s. Last year was the hardest for me. Too much homework, I used to stay till 2 o' clock in the morning studing. At that time I was thinking of killing myself, but now I am proud that i menaged to "survive"

(spin) :L lol

Offline ﱡ קּﻰﺢ Love

• Admin
    • View Profile
    • LSR Forum
« Reply #40 on: October 31, 2009, 07:04:29 pm »

(spin) :L lol
He wouldnt lol if you didnt say lol >.<
Sign-A-True

Offline [MAF]Snoopy

• View Profile
« Reply #41 on: October 31, 2009, 07:08:18 pm »
;_;

Offline ivanduk

• View Profile
« Reply #42 on: October 31, 2009, 07:19:59 pm »
I think that I am suffering from depression and after reading about this illness I realise that I must see a doctor, but I am afraid to.
I feel down all of the time and have no motivation to do anything, including work, exercise, hobbies, even a bath at night.

I just want to read my book, watch television or go to bed.
I feel tired all of the time and people are now always saying how tired I look.

I left work today because I couldn't go through the day.
I managed to talk to a friend yesterday (Andre), he understands and thinks I should see someone. I can’t tell my boyfriend (Chris Twomey), I don't know how to.

If I go to the doctor, I'm sure they will just send me away. I don't think they'll believe anything is wrong!
I've also got a tendancy to say what I think people want to hear.

I had hypnotherapy and counselling and afterwards said I felt okay. But I don't feel okay.
I hate myself, I've put on weight and look fat and ugly, I can't stand that look of hatred in my own eyes when I look in the mirror, and (although I know I be too chicken to do it) I think that maybe the best option is death.

Maybe then people won't have to put up with me any more, always moaning and never doing anything about it. I’m so self-pitying.

I'm sorry to be doing this, but it's a release to just type out the words. To be honest, it's amazing seeing what I have written. :'(
lol

Offline ﱡ קּﻰﺢ Love

• Admin
    • View Profile
    • LSR Forum
« Reply #43 on: October 31, 2009, 07:28:50 pm »
Sign-A-True

Offline [MAF]Snoopy

• View Profile
« Reply #44 on: October 31, 2009, 07:30:55 pm »
I think that I am suffering from depression and after reading about this illness I realise that I must see a doctor, but I am afraid to.
I feel down all of the time and have no motivation to do anything, including work, exercise, hobbies, even a bath at night.

I just want to read my book, watch television or go to bed.
I feel tired all of the time and people are now always saying how tired I look.

I left work today because I couldn't go through the day.
I managed to talk to a friend yesterday (Andre), he understands and thinks I should see someone. I can’t tell my boyfriend (Chris Twomey), I don't know how to.

If I go to the doctor, I'm sure they will just send me away. I don't think they'll believe anything is wrong!
I've also got a tendancy to say what I think people want to hear.

I had hypnotherapy and counselling and afterwards said I felt okay. But I don't feel okay.
I hate myself, I've put on weight and look fat and ugly, I can't stand that look of hatred in my own eyes when I look in the mirror, and (although I know I be too chicken to do it) I think that maybe the best option is death.

Maybe then people won't have to put up with me any more, always moaning and never doing anything about it. I’m so self-pitying.

I'm sorry to be doing this, but it's a release to just type out the words. To be honest, it's amazing seeing what I have written. :'(
lol

guess what, that isn't real haha! and everyone fell for it ;_;