Author Topic: Just some writing of thoughts.  (Read 27376 times)

Offline [FSR]Ush

• Admin
  • Aart
    • View Profile
Just some writing of thoughts.
« on: October 29, 2009, 01:26:51 am »
I dunno why I write this, but I felt too.. so here I go.

I was wondering if you guys have the same.. sometimes I feel lucky and well with who I am and what I'm doing.. other times I feel spoiled if I compare my life with others... and sometimes I feel poor when I compare my life with others...
One thing is sure, everyone got his own unique life.

When some tragedy happens I feel the sympathy for the people involved.. and sometimes I'm dreaming about my own tragedy.. Like, what if this happend to me? What if I was standing in the shoes of someone else, what would I do? I'm feeling sympathy for some tragics faster as for others... I can get a little emotional when I see people having a hard time on television... Other times I can't give a fuck and move on..

Everyone got their moments when they wish their lives was different from what it actually is.. And everyone got their days where they feel unbeatable.

Somtimes I wish I could change the world, but that isn't within my abilities. I probably wouldn't even know what to change.. What is the best to change first? And second? No one knows.

Music enlightens me in my thinking.

Wooo, life is magnificent!!

Okay, you might think, woow what a dreamer is Ush. Yes I'm, this is me. I think alot about life. I like to.
Just wanted to share this with you.. Cause I felt too.

And you know what, I love myself and the people around me!
« Last Edit: October 29, 2009, 01:49:08 am by [FSR]Ush »

Offline [MAF]falky

• Admin
    • View Profile
Re: Just some writing of thoughts.
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2009, 06:25:14 am »
This morning while I was headed to work I saw 2 instances wherein a big pile of trash was being burned. Didn't these fools learn a lesson with the past 2 typhoons that hit our country that killed almost a thousand (poor AND rich) people? Don't they understand that what they're doing is what's provoking mother nature to go berserk? Or are they just being ignorant?

Offline [2F2F]SNiKeRiS

• Admin
    • View Profile
    • 2F2F website
« Reply #2 on: October 29, 2009, 08:12:54 am »
Ush, feel free to tell your thoughts.

I also have some times and days when I can feel something different and something special. Maybe it's because of my lifestyle or friends... And the mood I always have makes me love life and people.

Here I split some of my thoughts.  :-* Cheers Ush.  

Offline ﱡ קּﻰﺢ Love

• Admin
  • Elements of life: Air, Water, Oil, Fuel
    • View Profile
    • LSR Forum
« Reply #3 on: October 29, 2009, 11:09:10 am »
Nice Ush.Being a dreamer like you is just perfect but dont fly in too much, dont be a pessimist. lol

I can say same stuff a bit like you, but without these; And you know what, I love myself and the people around me!  :'(
Sign-A-True

Offline [MAF]Cthulhu

• Admin
  • Trance, Progressive, Techno <3
    • View Profile
  • In-game name: [MAF]Phobos
« Reply #4 on: October 29, 2009, 11:17:40 am »
nice words ush  ;) , but u should stop smoking that shit :L

Offline [FSR]Ush

• Admin
  • Aart
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 29, 2009, 11:23:21 am »
Heh, I was clean when I wrote this.

Offline [MAF]Cthulhu

• Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 29, 2009, 11:24:31 am »
heh ok  :)

Offline [FSR]Ush

• Admin
  • Aart
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 29, 2009, 11:28:05 am »
My emotions got touched.

I saw a program on TV "top25 most shocking news" including the death of MJ, 9/11, the tsunami in south-east Asia, Lady Diana etc... I know the program is meant to touch your emotions and the program isn't objective in any way. (There happend worse things as Lady Diana who died in a car accident).

After that I saw a little shot of "This is it" from MJ.

And that's how my feelings came onto the point when I wrote this.

Offline ﱡ קּﻰﺢ Love

• Admin
  • Elements of life: Air, Water, Oil, Fuel
    • View Profile
    • LSR Forum
« Reply #8 on: October 29, 2009, 11:38:32 am »
Yeah touchy stuff, they touch to many people.Emotions. :)

Are we one-eyed emos on the way ?
Sign-A-True

Offline [MAF]Sighmoan

• Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 29, 2009, 01:49:56 pm »

Offline [MAF]Snoopy

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 29, 2009, 03:13:47 pm »
I think that I am suffering from depression and after reading about this illness I realise that I must see a doctor, but I am afraid to.
I feel down all of the time and have no motivation to do anything, including work, exercise, hobbies, even a bath at night.

I just want to read my book, watch television or go to bed.
I feel tired all of the time and people are now always saying how tired I look.

I left work today because I couldn't go through the day.
I managed to talk to a friend yesterday (Andre), he understands and thinks I should see someone. I can’t tell my boyfriend (Chris Twomey), I don't know how to.

If I go to the doctor, I'm sure they will just send me away. I don't think they'll believe anything is wrong!
I've also got a tendancy to say what I think people want to hear.

I had hypnotherapy and counselling and afterwards said I felt okay. But I don't feel okay.
I hate myself, I've put on weight and look fat and ugly, I can't stand that look of hatred in my own eyes when I look in the mirror, and (although I know I be too chicken to do it) I think that maybe the best option is death.

Maybe then people won't have to put up with me any more, always moaning and never doing anything about it. I’m so self-pitying.

I'm sorry to be doing this, but it's a release to just type out the words. To be honest, it's amazing seeing what I have written. :'(
« Last Edit: October 29, 2009, 03:15:30 pm by Snoopy »

Offline [FSR]Ush

• Admin
  • Aart
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 29, 2009, 03:24:44 pm »
You are absolutely right that you are almost certainly suffering with a degree of depression.

Your lack of motivation, feeling down for no reason, no interest in work or hobbies, constantly feeling exhausted and your physical symptoms of headaches and putting on weight are all typical of this condition.

Your lack of self-esteem and the fact that you have contemplated death as being the best option is suggestive that your depression is relatively severe.

The good news is that your depression is eminently treatable.

It's great you have a wonderful boyfriend and are successful in your job, and it is a wonderful credit to you that you have managed to continue functioning efficiently whilst feeling as bad as you do.

You're also very sensible to postpone having a baby at the current time. Pregnancy is a huge undertaking and you need to be really happy and healthy before embarking on this life-changing course.

Depression is very common and almost always temporary.

Most people will suffer from it at some stage in their lives, and 10 per cent of the population actually need hospital admission to overcome it.

You are not alone, and you certainly do not need to feel bad or guilty about feeling in low spirits.

First of all go and see your doctor and be totally open and honest with them so that your treatment may begin.

Take your boyfriend with you if you wish, having spoken to him about how you feel first.

Treatment usually consists of expert psychotherapy together with modern antidepressant drugs, which are quickly effective and have minimal side effects when used correctly.

The chances are that within two to three weeks you will be feeling a great deal better, and that in two to three months you will feel completely back to normal.

You owe this to yourself and you deserve the very best treatment.

Offline [MAF]Cthulhu

• Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 29, 2009, 03:37:42 pm »
thats crazy lol :L

Offline [2F2F]SNiKeRiS

• Admin
    • View Profile
    • 2F2F website
« Reply #13 on: October 29, 2009, 03:39:15 pm »
Nice poems :L

Offline [FSR]Mach5

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 29, 2009, 07:47:07 pm »
I am a bit like snoopy.
In school i am one of the only who doenst have so many friends. I can count in the fingers the friends that i have.

I always hated me,i wanted be like you guys.You all are always happy and joking what means you guys have a nice life,different then me.

This year i am doing treatment and my doctor said that i have depression and a bit of social phobia. I am taking some remedies, and i am a bit better now. I am not hating myself anymore but i also dont know what i am doing in this fuck life. I only study, go to pc, and nothing more happen to me. My life is so boring. To make things better i go to pc but then i get bad grades in school cause i love my pc so much,maybe more then myself.

I have a fear that i wont have a good future with these bad grades, but i also dont wanna abandon my pc. This is my only motivation to live. I am ugly,shy and anti-social. What can i do?