Author Topic: mr hell admin  (Read 17243 times)

Offline crazyflo

• View Profile
Re: mr hell admin
« Reply #30 on: July 02, 2008, 01:35:12 pm »
lol your both fags tbh stay away from the server both of you, we have your ip's so everytime you come back we will know and you will get a straight up ban.

so so you may call us fags and if someone calls a admin a fag he get a ban? lol pretty lame

Offline [MAF]Snoopy

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: July 02, 2008, 01:36:02 pm »
yep we have the power dickhead

Offline Clutch-H

• Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: July 02, 2008, 01:36:35 pm »
now my dear assholes Crazflo and RUs- paxtry or whatevershit can FUck of the forum and fuck of the server! cya idiots

btw don't put ur self on same levels like admins, ur just some dickheads shitting and flooding server, and we are the one who keep it clean and alive

Offline rus_11

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: July 02, 2008, 01:37:24 pm »
u guys rly cant take a joke can ya, calling be a fag? ouch man u might hurt my feelings. for andy: www.polishbride.com get laid

Offline rus_11

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: July 02, 2008, 01:38:06 pm »
i'm still lolling, love this shit, go bann me cunt

Offline [MAF]Snoopy

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: July 02, 2008, 01:38:38 pm »
lol you dont joke, you wind ppl up, now seriously shut the fuck up before you get bans here aswell

Offline crazyflo

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: July 02, 2008, 01:38:43 pm »
now my dear assholes Crazflo and RUs- paxtry or whatevershit can FUck of the forum and fuck of the server! cya idiots

btw don't put ur self on same levels like admins, ur just some dickheads shitting and flooding server, and we are the one who keep it clean and alive

lol dude you cant even talk about what we said no argument against what we all said to you? you just know its true?

Offline crazyflo

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: July 02, 2008, 01:40:29 pm »
lol you dont joke, you wind ppl up, now seriously shut the fuck up before you get bans here aswell

lol just discussing about this. if you give a ban its pretty lame you say then the other is true and you cant handle the thruth. just a discussing about some people

Offline [MAF]Snoopy

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: July 02, 2008, 01:41:24 pm »
c'mon on then floooooo now pax is banned from here your all alone with us :D got noone to back you up now eh

Offline Clutch-H

• Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: July 02, 2008, 01:42:03 pm »
NUFF is to see U to dickheads beeing banned on greatest Racing server on SAMP, that just brings smile to my face and to manny more faces! heck its ur lost in the first place!

Offline [LSR]Jalicno

• Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: July 02, 2008, 01:42:30 pm »
This shit have no sense.CrazyFlo you just show us who are you really.Did you know who are you?Just stupid kid with lifeless.Get some girl and make something in your life,because for me you just big null.I am BIG DADDY for you,stupid prick.Only what you can do me is lick my balls but with my permission.Better don't come back on server that is my advice for you.

Offline crazyflo

• View Profile
« Reply #41 on: July 02, 2008, 01:42:52 pm »
yep we have the power dickhead

i know you have the power and i know you abuse it. you say you want a fair server first of all go race with the other you see what that makes them angry and your the biggest abuse then. you will jsut say its my server i can do whatever i want. yep that is true but you dont know people you just dont handle fair to all players. but i am ok your just the biggest psycho

Offline crazyflo

• View Profile
« Reply #42 on: July 02, 2008, 01:44:12 pm »
This shit have no sense.CrazyFlo you just show us who are you really.Did you know who are you?Just stupid kid with lifeless.Get some girl and make something in your life,because for me you just big null.I am BIG DADDY for you,stupid prick.Only what you can do me is lick my balls but with my permission.Better don't come back on server that is my advice for you.

whahahht dude i think your the biggest no lifer then if you get angry so hard about this you just dont know my life just banked more chicks in my life now that you can ever do so you dont now me i dont know you so get a life and dont bet a bad admin. you really make me laugh. ty for that think its soon byebye.
« Last Edit: July 02, 2008, 01:48:23 pm by crazyflo »

Offline crazyflo

• View Profile
« Reply #43 on: July 02, 2008, 01:44:45 pm »
NUFF is to see U to dickheads beeing banned on greatest Racing server on SAMP, that just brings smile to my face and to manny more faces! heck its ur lost in the first place!

ahhhhhhh little kid got helps from his mama andy. ahhhhh hope you find a live dude. still cant talk what we all said about you you know its true:d owned biatch

Offline Clutch-H

• Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: July 02, 2008, 01:46:02 pm »
BTw R I just want to mention something so U don't have bad thoughts on me
U know that I have shitty pc and thats impossible to me to race with crowd witch would I actually enjoy in, my FPS just drops to low even under 10 FPS

crazyflo stuck a finger to ur asshole then smell and lick it, and thrn go away

if I'm owned like a little prick  u, the whole world would crash wich seems impossible

actually I think its more That ME Andy and JAlicno + MIkeGT TWOmed U guyz hard
« Last Edit: July 02, 2008, 01:47:47 pm by Hell »