Author Topic: mr hell admin  (Read 17247 times)

Offline Clutch-H

• Admin
    • View Profile
Re: mr hell admin
« Reply #15 on: July 02, 2008, 01:14:26 pm »
ramming is part of racing, and it wouldn't be fun without it- but IF U screw something Up U say sry, but if U do ramming on purpose and ramming like some idiot that doesn't wanna drive fair, I never kicked ppl that play fair in pro even If THey are a bit hard and even If there happens ramming, they will apologise like I will IF I screwed anyone and I mean anyone, but beeing an ass and not saying even a word + doing it on purpose Sure I will KICK em out

Offline [LSR]Jalicno

• Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 02, 2008, 01:15:33 pm »
CrazyFlo what think who are you here?What you want say to us,we are bad like admins?If you think that try found better racing server on whole SA:MP or make your own.You think it is funny when we read your shit everyday on server now you start doing same on forum.Man,kid,child whatever are you just did you know what means word SHUT THE FUCK UP.Every time when i ban somebody you ask me why you banned him?Are blind or what?Do you know what is admins job on server?Well i gonna tell you.Our job is take care about server and regular members who come there everyday.I hate people who cheat and who complain much.So better don't test my mind.This time i just warn you.Let people doing their job.you are not admin or any kind of that so stop mess with us.
« Last Edit: July 02, 2008, 01:17:56 pm by jalicno »

Offline [MAF]Snoopy

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 02, 2008, 01:15:40 pm »
i get complaints about crazyflo and paxtyr/rus_11 ramming all the time

Offline crazyflo

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 02, 2008, 01:17:06 pm »
Crazyflo Ur an ass like Rus Is
ok thanks i knew you would say that.

lot of ppl complained about ur ramming In pro all U do is hit the corner going full speed no matter if U screw others ,

uhm ok usually you like to go as fast as possible around a corner. mosly it worked. but if some poeple brake and you can make it you will crash in to them of course. but you did also alot of crashing and other players. why are you then still in pro race? and if you crash you always blame the other you too angry about a game. its just fun. its never you fault and sometimes its lag, or your fault or the other. but by you its always the other.

besides I ain't the one who removed U from  pro, it was some other admin wich U pissed off cuz of ramming
ok but you said it, and you kickt me another time off pro. and ok then i was also angry about the other. and say then who did it i can talk to. cuase i like a good reason and if you have one i leave it.

and quit questionings what Admin does U have Acutally NO right to do that
and why do i have no right to ask some questiongs? is it against the rules? just want to know if someone is kickt fair cause you kick for any reason you want.

, U fucking ask if someone is banned for speedhacking why is he banned? that normal to U?
ok lol. i dont ask if someone is banned if the reason says speedhacking only if it says solong sucker or something like that.

server would be much better place if idiots like U 2 would follow the rules and respect the generosity when admin gives U place in pro world!, !
i really respect the admin who gives me acces to pro world.

and blaming others for things that they didn't done and didn't say
that is just what you do? right read above comments?

P.S ur dear admin HELL
this says enough

Offline [MAF]Snoopy

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 02, 2008, 01:21:57 pm »
crazy why you always try and twist things, i know how you work you dont fool me, remember when i asked you on the server why are you here? and i said your just here to piss ppl off aint you lol, and you was like yeah thats my job

Offline crazyflo

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: July 02, 2008, 01:22:06 pm »
CrazyFlo what think who are you here?What you want say to us,we are bad like admins?If you think that try found better racing server on whole SA:MP or make your own.You think it is funny when we read your shit everyday on server now you start doing same on forum.Man,kid,child whatever are you just did you know what means word SHUT THE FUCK UP.Every time when i ban somebody you ask me why you banned him?Are blind or what?Do you know what is admins job on server?Well i gonna tell you.Our job is take care about server and regular members who come there everyday.I hate people who cheat and who complain much.So better don't test my mind.This time i just warn you.Let people doing their job.you are not admin or any kind of that so stop mess with us.

lol is this a threat. you make me laugh dude i just told hell that i only aks if someone is kickt if the reason is :) of leave. i just like to ask questions. and if you get mad very fast use a stressball? and you the big boss i read you the man and noone can mess with you i see. your god or godfather or something?

Offline [MAF]Rac3r

• Leader
  • Well, this is embarrassing.
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: July 02, 2008, 01:22:22 pm »
Address=87.212.128.68
Address=87.212.128.68

Andy was right.
Paxtyr was banned. CrazyFlo, if you didn't stick your nose in he would of got away with it.

Now please fuck off.

Offline crazyflo

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: July 02, 2008, 01:23:46 pm »
crazy why you always try and twist things, i know how you work you dont fool me, remember when i asked you on the server why are you here? and i said your just here to piss ppl off aint you lol, and you was like yeah thats my job

yes i know that it was just a joke. i like to race and it was fun this day. and other days. we laugh but some just get angry too fast cant take a joke.
and you know how i work? lol

Offline rus_11

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: July 02, 2008, 01:24:19 pm »
anyone wants some tea? rly busy in here

just to hell, u say ur supposed to say sry if you crash into someone.
U made a mistake, i was high speed, we crash into eachother. We both had a mistake then, right? But saying you fucking idiot, is not rly sry is it? And i say sry after a race, cause i still wanna try to get in the top10.

ur a hoe of your own facts?
« Last Edit: July 02, 2008, 01:25:50 pm by rus_11 »

Offline [MAF]Snoopy

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: July 02, 2008, 01:26:33 pm »
yeah i know how your mind works, i can see through people pritty easy.

Offline crazyflo

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: July 02, 2008, 01:28:45 pm »
yeah i know how your mind works, i can see through people pritty easy.

nice, hope you see it fast enought that some admins dont must be admins

Offline [MAF]Snoopy

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: July 02, 2008, 01:29:28 pm »
o dont worry i know theres some admins that abuse im aware of it

Offline rus_11

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: July 02, 2008, 01:30:11 pm »
u say u can look trough flo pretty easy, i lol'd. He just likes to take the piss, for a laugh. Just some take it to serious.

+ lol at flo's last comment

Offline crazyflo

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: July 02, 2008, 01:30:34 pm »
o dont worry i know theres some admins that abuse im aware of it

ohhhhhhh then all the talk i did was for nothing :p then i see your must better then :D

Offline [MAF]Snoopy

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: July 02, 2008, 01:33:46 pm »
i didnt say i could see through flo pritty easy, i said i can see through people pritty easy dumbass. lol your both fags tbh stay away from the server both of you, we have your ip's so everytime you come back we will know and you will get a straight up ban.
« Last Edit: July 02, 2008, 01:35:22 pm by Andy »