Author Topic: mr hell admin  (Read 17244 times)

Offline rus_11

• View Profile
mr hell admin
« on: July 02, 2008, 11:42:40 am »
K well, hell must be the lamest admin ever.

Its always something wiv him, removes people from pro mode without any reason, lot of complaining, abusing his admin rights. Admin should be there to help people and not to use admin for himself.

Like today, Hell was infront of me(chilliad race) he went wrong and i went good. He makes a straight turn to the left, i had to go straight forward for the checkpoint. thx to his turn to the left i crash into him and i nearly fall of chilliad. He starts cussin in chat, so i ask are you talking to me.
I just lol'd at how childish he is. So i tell him it was his own fault. He blames me for not braking. Wenn u dont need to brake before that jump just wenn u land u need to brake. K well he keeps saying stuff thats more bullshit then i have ever seen and i call him the gayest admin ever. he banns me and i crash, so couldent take a screenshot.
But ok i call him gay get banned. Wenn he calls me a fucking idiot?

But same as i said, he just removes peoples pro mode if people crash into him, now i got banned straight away.

what u guys think? other people had experiend this, screenshots maybe?

Offline Clutch-H

• Admin
    • View Profile
Re: mr hell admin
« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2008, 11:54:49 am »
I say That Ur retarded, u won't learn me how to drive ever!!!!, U won't learn me and tell me who shall i remove from pro, and U won't call me gay admin ever, and don't bullshit about the jump U went there full speed impossible to brake without crashin of the cliff or crashing into someone that u will use like wall wich just happened maybe u didn't know but braking while 4 tires are in air  isn't working, besides u are a fucking idiot when U talk shit and I mute U cuz of spamm u use /me command saying that U beat the system, then when u get kicked, U come angry why are U kicked ? Ur brain malfunctioning or what?

if someone ask me  I'd fucking keep U banned from here

Offline [MAF]Snoopy

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 02, 2008, 11:56:20 am »

Offline crazyflo

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 02, 2008, 12:37:36 pm »
well i agree with rus_11. what i think of hell. he is abusing his admin powers. he kick everyone who is anying him. i wont talk what he did to me.
if someone crash to him in pro mode and he crash to cause of him he get removed from pro and wont get a second change. and admin abuse is if he use his powers for himself. and if someone else crash to eachother and they are cursing to eachother they wont get kickt only if you curse against hell you get kickt. hell use only his admin powers for himself if you are against him he will kick you. if you against someone else he leaves it.

i think hell will respond that i am stupid etc. and that i have a big mouth or something but he has the biggest mouth with his admin powers.

so i think that rus has some point against hell. maybe not all but some that are against him are true.

also i ask hell why he removed rus. he said to me shut up. i just ask some questions why he kick him. i said so for no reason. i say so its admin abuse? he say again fuck off the someone else say he called him gay admin. i say ok. but if someone else called someone a gay he wont kick him. only if you call hell a gay you get kcikt i say its again admin abuse. and he kick me with the reason is this admin abusing?:).
« Last Edit: July 02, 2008, 12:40:57 pm by crazyflo »

Offline MikeGT

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 02, 2008, 12:45:40 pm »
       Hum everybody is accacking hell why?... DO u think be admin is easy?... Stop a race if u see a report...Understend some outhers things, as speedhack... etc
       He is admin because ppl belive in is skills to make a server a better place... Then after a day at trouble if he get mad and kick a guy... Don't blame him, respect him... Or just try don't talk to him saying shit.. And racers that are on pros are racers that use bracks... Like u go to a coner and Hell is on same road but in a better position to do the turn faster... here u brack let him do the turn...

Offline rus_11

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 02, 2008, 12:47:52 pm »
I say That Ur retarded,

thx

u won't learn me how to drive ever!!!!

did i? do i care?

U won't learn me and tell me who shall i remove from pro

did i, where?

and U won't call me gay admin ever!!

check the screenshot and my 1st post, i did tho! cry me a river-justin timberlake u might like it as u care alot

and don't bullshit about the jump U went there full speed impossible to brake without crashin of the cliff or crashing into someone that u will use like wall wich just happened maybe u didn't know but braking while 4 tires are in air  isn't working!

did i go full speed, no? and its possible to brake in time their wenn u land, like i said. But wenn some idiot(gay) like you wouldent make such a noob move i wouldent of crashed. Atleast i dont cry about it.
Did i say anything bout braking in the air? uhh no! Ever thought about making your own dictator server? Looks like u have alot of anger, behind ur pc to much? U sport enough baby? or moody old granny

besides u are a fucking idiot when U talk shit and I mute U cuz of spamm u use /me command saying that U beat the system, then when u get kicked U come angry why are U kicked ?

u did mention i was an idiot before, check the screenshot, double quotations. And u have to admit, /me is legend. U kicked me for it, u care to much.
To bad ur just one of those childish admins who cant take a joke. I was in the server before u joined with dave and some others, who are rly a great laugh, help u wenn they can and have a laugh, yes i talk much. U join the server and u start crying straight away, mummy this guy talksss to much, if u dont stop i'm gonne kick uuu, mumumum.

Ur brain malfunctioning or what?

nah, developed a brain tumour aged 12

if someone ask me  I'd fucking keep U banned from here

if i cared bout that i would of posted in the unbann section wouldent i?

Offline crazyflo

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 02, 2008, 12:48:36 pm »
mike: he didnt do this just one day he does it alot of days. or is he always angry?

Offline crazyflo

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 02, 2008, 12:51:41 pm »
well i think that says enough about hell what rus said?

Offline [MAF]Rac3r

• Leader
  • Well, this is embarrassing.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 02, 2008, 12:56:07 pm »
Relax. Start breathing.

The reason for pro world is to take the stress off of normal world.
You can't remove people from pro, because you crash. This morning, I accidentally blocked Andy at the start grid, I didn't see him making such a big deal about.... It was an ACCIDENT.

Bad stuff happens in racing, crashes and lags mainly. Ok, high lag you don't deserve to be in Pro world. But to remove someone from pro, just because there was a crash, that's fucking silly.

Pro also doesn't mean supreme skill at GTA, it just means you are better than the normal world racers. When I see one or two people in Pro world, it sucks, no wonder you always do good in the race, it's fucking easy.

rus_11, you fucked up by insulting admins, if players see you insulting admins, they will do the same, next thing you know the server is one big slagging match.
I would like it if you did care about being unbanned, after all, AdrenalineX is a fucking excellent server, well controlled, well managed. We work hard here.

Offline rus_11

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 02, 2008, 12:56:35 pm »
       Hum everybody is accacking hell why?... DO u think be admin is easy?... Stop a race if u see a report...Understend some outhers things, as speedhack... etc
       He is admin because ppl belive in is skills to make a server a better place... Then after a day at trouble if he get mad and kick a guy... Don't blame him, respect him... Or just try don't talk to him saying shit.. And racers that are on pros are racers that use bracks... Like u go to a coner and Hell is on same road but in a better position to do the turn faster... here u brack let him do the turn...

sry double post, was typing while u posted this.

admin easy? no, i owned servers on other games. Most of you do a great job and spend alot of time in the server, thats why ur the number1 server adrenaline atm, just each time its the same guy who pisses me off. So i wonder what others had to say.

Ever had business, never get angry on ur customers even if you worked over 80 hours in 4 days and had no sleep, in this case the members. Ofcourse sometimes it can happen that u get pissed off as admin. But banning me for it and calling me an idiot, and not let me speak out? little unfair init, is it weird that i get angry aswell then?

And uhmm bout the braking thing, dident have time for it, i already was in the air wenn i crashed into him. + my pc lags. I didnet care tho, ramming happens and if its in pro mode everyone wants to push the records, so its easier to crash into eachother cause u undertake diffecult actions and have higher speed.

Offline crazyflo

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 02, 2008, 12:59:28 pm »
Relax. Start breathing.

You can't remove people from pro, because you crash. This morning, I accidentally blocked Andy at the start grid, I didn't see him making such a big deal about.... It was an ACCIDENT.

Bad stuff happens in racing, crashes and lags mainly. Ok, high lag you don't deserve to be in Pro world. But to remove someone from pro, just because there was a crash, that's fucking silly.

Pro also doesn't mean supreme skill at GTA, it just means you are better than the normal world racers. When I see one or two people in Pro world, it sucks, no wonder you always do good in the race, it's fucking easy.

rus_11, you fucked up by insulting admins, if players see you insulting admins, they will do the same, next thing you know the server is one big slagging match.
I would like it if you did care about being unbanned, after all, AdrenalineX is a fucking excellent server, well controlled, well managed. We work hard here.

nice talk racer:D I agree with you about the pro racing you must talk that to hell then and some other admins plz

Offline rus_11

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 02, 2008, 01:01:27 pm »
Relax. Start breathing.

nice post i agree with all above.

i just dident care bout an unbann if you guys would agree wiv him about kicking removing pro's etc. i wouldent want to be in ur server again.
 But thats stated in ur comment, that its not aloud.
Sry for the insult, but i have a limit too about how much i can take wenn its unfair.

if you could/want to unbann me it would be cool.

and keep daveID as an admin, he does a good job, hes a new admin

Offline Clutch-H

• Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 02, 2008, 01:03:06 pm »
Crazyflo Ur an ass like Rus Is, lot of ppl complained about ur ramming In pro all U do is hit the corner going full speed no matter if U screw others , besides I ain't the one who removed U from  pro, it was some other admin wich U pissed off cuz of ramming, and quit questionings what Admin does U have Acutally NO right to do that, U fucking ask if someone is banned for speedhacking why is he banned? that normal to U?

server would be much better place if idiots like U 2 would follow the rules and respect the generosity when admin gives U place in pro world!, and blaming others for things that they didn't done and didn't say !

P.S ur dear admin HELL

Offline [MAF]Snoopy

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 02, 2008, 01:09:10 pm »
yeah lol ive been racing for so long now, you just gota accept getting blocked and rammed. no point in making a big fuss about it :L
P.S im getting the feeling rus_11 is paxtyr pax got banned before for insulting admins, and now crazyflo is sticking up for him its the same situation as before we all know there both friends.
« Last Edit: July 02, 2008, 01:12:25 pm by Andy »

Offline rus_11

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 02, 2008, 01:12:14 pm »
hai dear hell

i raced this morning with daveid and flo in pro mode, i give respect to people who i think deserve it, flo dident crash into me once, he even waited for me a few times wenn he hit a pole or anything so i could pass him. so i did the same back for him

I only have 250 points, and i set some records but daveid said, wanna try pro mode, ofcourse i wanted it, and it was good racing, had a good laugh aswell. till u came.

xx rus