Author Topic: A little afkness  (Read 2271 times)

Offline [MAF]MrHess

A little afkness
« on: October 01, 2009, 06:03:09 am »
Well lemme tell yall a funny story. Last year, november 22 I had a crash, a day after I got my drivers license, but well, whats important is that it wasn't my fault. Now the funny thing is that the guy was taking all the fault, but about 2 weeks ago we came in contact again with him, because we wanted to settle things without having to go to trial. So the stupid punk said last week that he was not guilty of the crash and he wanted to go to the court.

So because of this stupid brainless son of a bitch that wants to get pwned in the court, these days I have to go to meetings with the witnesses and my lawyer, the guy is calling fake witnesses so we have to build a good case to make them fall into mistakes and hopefully the judge will make justice.

So these days you might not see me very often in server/msn or irc, hope to be back after october 14th
I would much rather be hated for what I am than loved for something that I'm not

Offline [LSR]Jalicno

• Admin
    • View Profile
Re: A little afkness
« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2009, 11:35:15 am »
Wish you luck and take care

Offline 661

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 01, 2009, 12:50:59 pm »
Good luck man, do it wisely.

Offline ﱡ קּﻰﺢ Love

• Admin
  • Elements of life: Air, Water, Oil, Fuel
    • View Profile
    • LSR Forum
« Reply #3 on: October 01, 2009, 06:33:10 pm »
Good lucks all the way man.Shake off the punks...
Sign-A-True

Offline [MAF]MrHess

« Reply #4 on: October 01, 2009, 08:39:51 pm »
Thx all
I would much rather be hated for what I am than loved for something that I'm not

Offline [MAF]MrHess

« Reply #5 on: October 25, 2009, 12:53:20 am »
UPDATE:  well transit court has declared itself unable to continue the trial and has moved the case to penal or criminal court, since one of the occupants of the other car was injured and was unable to work for more than 5 days. No date of new trial, and the person found guilty could spend even 1 year in jail (1 year in legal terms = 10 months)

Offline [FSR]Ush

• Admin
  • Aart
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 25, 2009, 01:02:57 am »
 :o