Author Topic: Hacker Reports  (Read 586757 times)

Offline Gruk_[GT]

Re: Hacker Reports
« Reply #1125 on: August 20, 2013, 07:02:34 pm »
Gruk cheated may not now anymore but he did.

Mute you're still mad about that but you got what you wanted wasn't me but i got a ban for 2 years be happy.  :L
Okay, you think I hacked, I think those were lags, there is no sense in this fight so let's stop  ;)

Offline Mute.

• Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #1126 on: August 20, 2013, 07:37:38 pm »
actually training, i defended you when other admins accused you of mods or cheats, but it turns out i was wrong in doing so.

also, no one believes you about your 'my brother done it' story, so..

Offline Gruk_[GT]

« Reply #1127 on: August 20, 2013, 09:44:41 pm »
Same, never believed that Miko and Train are hackers, even after their bans and now those guys blame me  :L

Offline KrouZeR

• View Profile
« Reply #1128 on: August 21, 2013, 08:33:46 am »
Mute i say this sentence to evryone:Believe me or not im banned anyway.

Offline Torete_[GT]

« Reply #1129 on: August 21, 2013, 10:19:27 am »
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eIbJ-Y68RvQ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6kj-nLf7pPs

He got already banned but i was right all the time.  :L
I don't hope to wind up your hateful design to bother Gruk's fun, but I can't hold my desire to defend my clan mate, who has improved highly lately. It's not unusual to think on cheats due to the way he drives, so it was expected a video where you (or whoever did) try to convince the higher-ups and the rest of people who usually mess around whenever those who they dislike get banned.
It's sad to find so succinct commentaries since the only thing I found pleasant was Snooopy's point. It probably means that a few people believe Gruk's actually cheating, but he's lagging. I will put in my two cents saying that (by what I watched) the proves given are clumsy and invaluable. I see no proof of guilt, mainly because I was racing that time (Torete_[GT]) and when it was said to use speedbost, the gap between him and the rest of racers wasn't getting higher. As you can see at 0:14, Gruk loses time and he is even overtaked after 0:24 corner.
Clearly, not cheats.
« Last Edit: August 21, 2013, 09:25:43 pm by Torete. »

Offline KrouZeR

• View Profile
« Reply #1130 on: August 21, 2013, 01:42:59 pm »
Evryone has his own choice Torete ofc you're trying to defend him may you believe him but for me clearly cheats.
« Last Edit: August 21, 2013, 02:00:55 pm by Training. »

Offline [FSR]Ush

• Admin
  • Aart
    • View Profile
« Reply #1131 on: August 21, 2013, 01:53:05 pm »
Please stay on topic

Offline Skream!

« Reply #1132 on: August 21, 2013, 04:53:03 pm »
In a week, Gruk started to beat tops 5 to 10. And in the next week, he started to beat only top1s.
This is really weird from my point of view.
He won 10k of highscore points in only 2 weeks.

sorry terrible english.

Offline Gruk_[GT]

« Reply #1133 on: August 21, 2013, 06:06:01 pm »
In a week, Gruk started to beat tops 5 to 10. And in the next week, he started to beat only top1s.
This is really weird from my point of view.
He won 10k of highscore points in only 2 weeks.

sorry terrible english.
Do you know why? Cause I WANTED it. When you really want something you will try to do it. I used many tactics, looked at some pro racers, watched many videos, whored hard in /tt. So finally month ago I found how to easy beat those records and yeah won around 10k score (without cheats  :L). The result depends only on you - if you want it, you will get it.

By the way also I played at nights lately, so no rammers - it helped me too  :L

Offline [FSR]Ush

• Admin
  • Aart
    • View Profile
« Reply #1134 on: August 21, 2013, 06:09:11 pm »
If you describe it this way I am going to agree you are a cheater.

There's not such a thing as 'finding a thing' that makes you win all races and set top1s.. it goes by a period of training and improving steadily..

Offline Gruk_[GT]

« Reply #1135 on: August 21, 2013, 06:24:04 pm »
If you describe it this way I am going to agree you are a cheater.

There's not such a thing as 'finding a thing' that makes you win all races and set top1s.. it goes by a period of training and improving steadily..
Do you think I just came and started to beat everything?  :L I learned how to race a year, and what did I find? Very easy it is just carefully, yeah if you will be carefully and of course know how to drive you will beat records. Well it is what I didn't have. So month ago I just started drive carefully and got the result.

Offline Skream!

« Reply #1136 on: August 21, 2013, 06:50:05 pm »
i saw you and RaiderZ racing, too much bumps that you don't got, your car does not slide, your brakes is epic. Please tell me how to race like a pro.

Offline Gruk_[GT]

« Reply #1137 on: August 21, 2013, 06:59:57 pm »
i saw you and RaiderZ racing, too much bumps that you don't got, your car does not slide, your brakes is epic. Please tell me how to race like a pro.
Another one... lol do I know? Just race, spec some pros, dunno. I can't just tell you how to be a pro in a min  :L

Offline Scorpion.

« Reply #1138 on: August 21, 2013, 07:24:44 pm »
install grip mod + handling cheats  :L

Offline ChargeR

« Reply #1139 on: August 22, 2013, 11:27:04 am »
This topic makes me laugh more than a lot..
If DodgeR, Draguna, MadMax... do this... no problem, they are fuc*ing pr0s , but another guy, who is trying to improve and to be one of the bests, is a cheater? umad guys?
Everybody is free to improve, nobody have to be a noob for ever.
He wanted to be a pro, so he played almost all the day everyday, good for him, he wanted it.

It seems only famous players can be professional racers...