Author Topic: Hacker Reports  (Read 587009 times)

Offline KrouZeR

• View Profile
Re: Hacker Reports
« Reply #1110 on: August 18, 2013, 02:34:34 pm »
i won't believe you did it on osr and now here gruk.
you problem if you don't believe me so ^-^ O0

Gruk in your video we clearly saw that you were using speedboost when even only small boosts but in my video my brother was using it with my account while i wasn't at home.

That's why i said to Jarol believe me or not im banned anyway.

Offline [MAF]Snoopy

• View Profile
« Reply #1111 on: August 18, 2013, 05:11:20 pm »
Never trust someone from an OSR server, most of the time it's an old AX player who cheated got banned and went to OSR, and now back again with a different name lol

Offline KrouZeR

• View Profile
« Reply #1112 on: August 18, 2013, 05:32:11 pm »
Never trust someone from an OSR server, most of the time it's an old AX player who cheated got banned and went to OSR, and now back again with a different name lol

You're right but idk OSR is boring.

Offline Gruk_[GT]

« Reply #1113 on: August 18, 2013, 06:01:14 pm »
I'm sorry, my cat just decided to leave AX so it started to cheat hard on my account. Yes, I know I was warned many times and many people think that I'm a hacker. So I decided to change my password but somehow my cat always discovered it. Everytime it comes in my account and starts cheat. I don't know what to do, I was banned even in OSR 2 times. Also I'm too stupid to turn off autologin to avoid my cat's invasion.  And seems like my cat totally hates me, I live with it 14 years, we had many funny moments but it still hates me and does everything to make me hurt. I'm sorry guys.  :L

I'm just wondering why do you post the video only now? Right after your ban, seems like you just found a victim to throw out all your anger.
Well you can post here anything you want, I will watch it with pleasure.
If admins think that I'm a hacker, ban me then. I don't think I can do something against it so after it I will just cry in a corner of my room  :'(
And what do I think? Of course I think that were lags, such lags are not so rare, but again, who will believe me  :L

Offline ChargeR

« Reply #1114 on: August 18, 2013, 07:19:57 pm »

Gruk in your video we clearly saw that you were using speedboost when even only small boosts but in my video my brother was using it with my account while i wasn't at home.

That's why i said to Jarol believe me or not im banned anyway.

Lol, damn I like the way you try to convince them to ban him.

You only want to find someone to be banned like you lol, you are banned, what are you doing here? As you can see nobody cares of you huehuehuehue

Offline miko

• View Profile
  • In-game name: miko
« Reply #1115 on: August 18, 2013, 07:39:47 pm »

Offline [MAF]Snoopy

• View Profile
« Reply #1116 on: August 18, 2013, 07:47:21 pm »
Training came from OSR too.

Offline Gruk_[GT]

« Reply #1117 on: August 18, 2013, 07:52:25 pm »
Actually I'm not from OSR, firstly I joined AX and after some time started play in OSR cause there were many easy records  :L

Offline KrouZeR

• View Profile
« Reply #1118 on: August 19, 2013, 11:00:29 am »
Haha funny gruk i could post i evrywhere i want but why should i osr already know about you and laggs don't make you faster.

And Charger how could i post the Video earlier when i just found it in palm_tree's youtube account before 2 days ?

i don't came from osr i was playing here since 2010.  :L

Offline Gruk_[GT]

« Reply #1119 on: August 19, 2013, 12:58:14 pm »
Know what? I played there for 3 months or something and no one didn't call me a hacker unlike you. And those 2 lags/boosts in the video, the 1st one didn't give me any advantage and the 2nd gave 0.3 but who knows how drove the guy on 2nd place? Furthermore I was owned by Deazer in that turn right after "boost" so it seems like he slow down a bit and cause of it passed turn faster than me.

And I again repeat that such lags are not so rare, in most of times you can see guys which drive in front of you and then unexpectedly appears behind you and in a milliseconds return back. So I think those were such lags but not so big like some laggers have.
« Last Edit: August 19, 2013, 01:04:13 pm by Gruk_[GT] »

Offline KrouZeR

• View Profile
« Reply #1120 on: August 19, 2013, 06:17:55 pm »
May not in the first days i have to say you were clean in this times but later it was obviously.

Offline Mute.

• Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #1121 on: August 19, 2013, 07:36:47 pm »
gruk doesn't cheat, he's just a good driver. unlike you, training.

Offline Scorpion.

« Reply #1122 on: August 19, 2013, 08:17:25 pm »

lol mikolaj u was from OSR ?and why u quote this of snoopy?  :L

Offline miko

• View Profile
  • In-game name: miko
« Reply #1123 on: August 19, 2013, 09:39:35 pm »
Lol I only was in OSR clan, but I was still playing at AX while I was there, maybe when we had train I played there on their server.

Cause It's the truth what he said, example:

Morpheus got banned on AX. Then he started to play on OSR server. And then he joined OSR.
DemonStar/Sonic too.

Offline KrouZeR

• View Profile
« Reply #1124 on: August 20, 2013, 12:16:37 pm »
Gruk cheated may not now anymore but he did.

Mute you're still mad about that but you got what you wanted wasn't me but i got a ban for 2 years be happy.  :L