Author Topic: Again - Antony_Dantes  (Read 3871 times)

Offline Antony_Dantes

• View Profile
Again - Antony_Dantes
« on: September 20, 2009, 06:40:49 pm »
IP: 62.141.58.144 or 62.141.59.144 (don't know exactly)
Admin: Snoopy
Reason: hacker

guys, what a fuck?
i am not hacker! not, the fuck, hacker! i don't use fucking cheats, i never use cheats, guys, what a fuck? i don't like cheats and people who play with cheats, why i am in ban again? just for nothing?
unban me please, i don't want to offend somebody, but... but i just have nothing to say, you are not right, when you ban people for hacks - you must be sure, that they are using hacks
i make a screenshot some seconds later after ban, maybe it will help

Offline [MAF]Snoopy

• View Profile
Re: Again - Antony_Dantes
« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2009, 06:50:46 pm »
* Snoopy asks if somebody unbanned you
* Snoopy checks your last ban request
* Snoopy doesn't see anybody that unbanned your ip
* Snoopy thinks you are ban evading again

Offline Antony_Dantes

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 20, 2009, 07:08:37 pm »
but i think that in this thread we understand each other with admins. i leave my own static ip's like a garantee that nobody will play with cheats from shared gateway ip of my provider (provider - Priteks, Ukraine, Kharkov). and now i play only from that ip's. admin with nick "661" say to post my static ip's in thread, i understand this fraze like agree from his side. other admins also don't say anything about this and i think that it's all right and that we understand each other...

Offline [MAF]Snoopy

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 20, 2009, 07:18:04 pm »
but still, nobody said that you was unbanned ;_;

Offline [MAF]Aj_Lajk_Bir

• Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 20, 2009, 07:34:08 pm »
there are many not solved unban request's  :-\

Offline Antony_Dantes

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 20, 2009, 07:37:10 pm »
if i was want to evade - i was be change my nickname and my ip address
but i don't want to evade and i don't must to evade, bacause i am not use cheats
i play with my nick Antony_Dantes on some other servers, but still i don't have such problems, still nobody have ban me

i hope that someone will unban me, at least because of justice, really do i look like a hacker?

Offline 661

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 20, 2009, 09:37:15 pm »
Yeah, i told you to post your ip[-s], cause you wrote me pm, so other admins could see it, and judge your case. And no, that wasn't sound like i'm agree with an unabn, especially when i saw you've been posting 2 ip-s... So how can you call that static? I think you're a good confuser, but choice is up to higher level admins... or the boss  :D

Offline Antony_Dantes

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 20, 2009, 09:54:37 pm »
I really don't hack. I don't know how explain it to you.
I can play with another nick and another IP. I can don't create this threads and quitely play. But i don't want to evaid mistaken bans.
Antony_Dantes - it's my permanent nick, i play with this nick everywhere, i don't change it. Some people know me and know that i play without cheats.
Dear admins, you make mistake. I never use cheats. Just listen to me... I tired to tell it. I don't understand why are you don't believe me.

This game mean's nothing for me, my life consist's not from computer games, but just offensively.

Offline [FSR]Ush

• Admin
  • Aart
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 21, 2009, 12:01:22 am »
or the boss  :D

why should I take this decision :L

As far as I can see this guy seems to be fair, but I'm not very into this case so I can't make a good statement tough.

Offline [MAF]MrHess

« Reply #9 on: September 21, 2009, 01:13:34 am »
This is the way I see it, you want unban cuz u say ur clean, you made an unban request and couldnt wait for a final answer, if I see you ingame without a final answer you are ban evading and I will ban you no matter what
I would much rather be hated for what I am than loved for something that I'm not

Offline [2F2F]SNiKeRiS

• Admin
    • View Profile
    • 2F2F website
« Reply #10 on: September 21, 2009, 12:25:36 pm »
Agree with this. You must wait for final decision and only when you will be able to join server or not.  :P

Offline Antony_Dantes

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 25, 2009, 03:06:46 pm »
guys, i still waiting :)
is there admins, who understand russian language? let's imagine that you was banned because of mistake of some admin and you try to explain him that you wasn't hack. but he not say sorry for mistake and unban you, he say that you confuser (sorry, i don't know what does it mean, but i think, that something bad). just think about it :) and make right decision. i am Antony_Dantes, just Antony_Dantes, who play everywhere with one nick Antony_Dantes and don't ever use hacks.
sorry if i am not patience, but... more than one week passed still moment when i was unfairly banned.

Offline [FSR]Ush

• Admin
  • Aart
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 25, 2009, 07:27:15 pm »
why you made 2 topics..

Offline Antony_Dantes

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 25, 2009, 07:44:34 pm »
why you made 2 topics..
i think that in first topic there was an end of discussion and start to play the game on your server, but was banned
first can be deleted

just give me please an answer, will you unban me or not and then both topic can be deleted