Author Topic: Screenshots  (Read 1356813 times)

Offline Rider_Blade

Re: Screenshots
« Reply #5400 on: September 05, 2017, 11:29:25 am »
i'm pretty sure lots of these i posted some time ago, but since they're lost now among other images, i've decided to repost a few (38 if i counted right) old screenshots from AX..
in some the chat is important so take your time browsing lol
anyway here you go :)

[spoiler]

i had no idea about this lol

[/spoiler]
Nice screenshots. Nostalgia.. It a pity that many players don't plays anymore.
Interesting screens from 2008-2009 when i'm didn't play yet.
But i see here some screens from 2010-2011 :) At this time I've been here.
My certificate on the nickname:

Offline PoRReTa

• Why am i so pro?
    • View Profile
  • In-game name: PoRReTa
« Reply #5401 on: September 10, 2017, 06:29:31 pm »
Ty internet motherf

Offline Troublemaker

« Reply #5402 on: September 10, 2017, 07:58:12 pm »
Deactivating records making because of low FPS was never a good idea...

Offline 3DSexVilla

« Reply #5403 on: September 11, 2017, 08:00:10 am »
that system is very bugged  :L
he has high fps but it says he got fps below 30 fps

Offline Terrorfist

« Reply #5404 on: September 11, 2017, 08:30:41 am »
It's not that it's bugged, it's working as it should.

The only problem with that system is it just doesn't rely on the FPS a player has, but also on the internet. When your connection gets a big loss or a high ping, the system will trigger a low fps because it couldn't track your current fps continually without any problems.
Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600
GIGABYTE GA-P35-S3L
6GB DDR2 RAM
GeForce GT 730 1GB GDDR5 64-bit
Seagate Barracuda 250GB + Western Digital 320GB
Astone Enforcer Mid Tower Chassis

Offline G[M]X

• View Profile
« Reply #5405 on: September 11, 2017, 11:53:14 am »

The only problem with that system is it just doesn't rely on the FPS a player has, but also on the internet. When your connection gets a big loss or a high ping, the system will trigger a low fps because it couldn't track your current fps continually without any problems.

But it's too sensitive, any little drop you have will trigger the system, so, most of times I get blocked (check my screenshot on last page), I didnt even notice I had a lag spike.

Offline Terrorfist

« Reply #5406 on: September 12, 2017, 12:49:05 am »

But it's too sensitive, any little drop you have will trigger the system, so, most of times I get blocked (check my screenshot on last page), I didnt even notice I had a lag spike.

If this feature were to be put in MTA, the system would do the same anyways.
Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600
GIGABYTE GA-P35-S3L
6GB DDR2 RAM

Offline G[M]X

• View Profile
« Reply #5407 on: September 12, 2017, 02:01:59 am »

????

Offline Terrorfist

« Reply #5408 on: September 12, 2017, 11:26:38 am »

????

You didn't understand after all.

My point is, there's no other way for that thing at all. It's always server-side.
Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600
GIGABYTE GA-P35-S3L
6GB DDR2 RAM

Offline G[M]X

• View Profile
« Reply #5409 on: September 12, 2017, 04:04:31 pm »
[spoiler]

????
[/spoiler]

My point is, there's no other way for that thing at all. It's always server-side.

It's obviously server-sided, everything on sa-mp is server-sided.
The problem is, it's simply too sensitive, if you get less than 30fps for half a second, the system blocks you. It never double checks, or waits if you're really abusing it (you would need more than half a second to do that).

To solve this problem, we could, instead of blocking you in the first time it spots you're under 30fps, give you a warning, and if you stay with less than 30fps for 5 seconds, it blocks you.
I dont see how it's possible to abuse the system for 5 seconds, the time you will win by abusing this bug will be the time you will waste typing /fpslimit.

Offline Troublemaker

« Reply #5410 on: September 12, 2017, 07:08:54 pm »
To solve this problem, we could, instead of blocking you in the first time it spots you're under 30fps, give you a warning, and if you stay with less than 30fps for 5 seconds, it blocks you.
I dont see how it's possible to abuse the system for 5 seconds, the time you will win by abusing this bug will be the time you will waste typing /fpslimit.

You should've said that 3-4 years ago when that system was implemented.

Offline [RTF]JN

« Reply #5411 on: September 12, 2017, 09:08:58 pm »
[spoiler]

????
[/spoiler]

It's obviously server-sided, everything on sa-mp is server-sided.
The problem is, it's simply too sensitive, if you get less than 30fps for half a second, the system blocks you. It never double checks, or waits if you're really abusing it (you would need more than half a second to do that).

Easy job with one timer and one variable

Offline Rider_Blade

« Reply #5412 on: October 18, 2017, 05:29:13 am »

This moment when back on aX after 6 years(banned) and looks such online :L

Offline [AK47]skunk

• Admin
    • View Profile
    • AK47
« Reply #5413 on: October 18, 2017, 03:23:07 pm »
img
This moment when back on aX after 6 years(DDoS attacked)* and looks such online :L
Fixed.

Offline Rider_Blade

« Reply #5414 on: November 14, 2017, 02:04:31 pm »
Today was a very interesting to play. Because was such online. Let's keep this online :)