Author Topic: Unban - shn  (Read 1975 times)

Offline shn

• View Profile
Unban - shn
« on: September 14, 2009, 02:39:35 pm »
Ush banned me today during one world race with FBI Rancher. At the moment there were i think at least 5 admins online. Someone hit me from behind about 7 secs after start and I flew away far, far in just one second (I guess that it was DaN1l who was banned just seconds before me) and I guess that it looked like speedhax, but it wasn’t… Like I sad there were few more admins, someone else would sure seen if it was hax…  Can someone help me about this?

Offline MadMax

• Lazyass, still hanging around AX from time to time
  • Admin
  • I'm the road warrior...
    • View Profile
  • In-game name: MadMax[MAF]
Re: Unban - shn
« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2009, 02:45:27 pm »
lol i was also hitted by him ,it may looks like speedhack

PLEASE, IGNORE ALL MY SPELLING MISTAKES AND OTHER TYPOS True racing fans enjoy horsepower in ANY form

Offline [MAF]Rac3r

• Leader
  • Well, this is embarrassing.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2009, 03:06:58 pm »
Seems far to unban this guy. :D

Unbanned.

Offline [FSR]Ush

• Admin
  • Aart
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 14, 2009, 03:10:01 pm »
Mmm... mmm... but I didn't saw Dan1l speeding very hard, he used mods... and ye, he was lagging a lot.. he hit me too, but nothing else happend as with a normal ram..

And you, me and Jalicno saw you flying away very hard... after I banned Dan1l, how could that happen after I banned him? I know it was just a matter of seconds..

Mmm, I see you are lucky, R is in a good mood, because you are a regular. You got the benefit of the doubt, you could have been very unlucky but it seemed very odd to me.....

Offline shn

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 14, 2009, 03:20:07 pm »
Thanks for unban!