Author Topic: Ironman [Banned]  (Read 10691 times)

[CAN]Ironman

Ironman [Banned]
« on: September 07, 2009, 09:06:58 pm »
BANNED BY:Cunting Burnout.                                                                                                                                     REASON:Speed Hack.                                                                                                                                        REASON WHY TOO UNBAN ME: I was investigation players for cheating or not.                                                                                                                                 Unban [CAN]Ironman.                                                                                                             And you Burnout you cunt,Why don`t you talk to me first before you ban me in /x mode.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          Ironman.                                                                                 
« Last Edit: September 09, 2009, 03:37:29 am by mooman »

Offline [MAF]Snoopy

• View Profile
Re: Unban me...
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2009, 09:08:40 pm »
can't you write proper sentences? :L

[CAN]Ironman

« Reply #2 on: September 07, 2009, 09:10:10 pm »
can't you write proper sentences? :L
It got mess up.

Offline pod

• Scripter
    • View Profile
  • In-game name: pod
« Reply #3 on: September 07, 2009, 09:15:24 pm »
Code: [Select]
16:14 <@AdrenalineX> doubleyou by mooman      0:13.937 by mooman
16:15 <@AdrenalineX> [CAN]Ironman finished 1st in 0:12.062  (+1.30)
16:15 <@AdrenalineX> New Highscore (1) on doubleyou by [CAN]Ironman

16:28 <@AdrenalineX> sabre_drag by MadMax      0:10.921 by Jump_Hacker
16:29 <@AdrenalineX> [CAN]Ironman finished 1st in 0:10.343  (+1.27)
16:29 <@AdrenalineX> New Highscore (1) on sabre_drag by [CAN]Ironman

16:29 <@AdrenalineX> sabre_drag by MadMax      0:10.343 by [CAN]Ironman
16:30 <@AdrenalineX> [CAN]Ironman finished 1st in 0:09.296  (+1.27)
16:30 <@AdrenalineX> New Highscore (1) on sabre_drag by [CAN]Ironman

16:30 <@AdrenalineX> Drag2 by [VG]IceColdKilla      0:56.828 by [LSD]Stray
16:31 <@AdrenalineX> [CAN]Ironman finished 1st in 0:49.264  (+5.03)
16:31 <@AdrenalineX> New Highscore (1) on Drag2 by [CAN]Ironman

[CAN]Ironman

« Reply #4 on: September 07, 2009, 09:17:36 pm »
You Blind pod? Did you not read what I wrote or you don`t understand english.

Offline BuRnOUT

• BuRnOUT aka 7hund3r is B4cK
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 07, 2009, 09:18:16 pm »
                                                                                                                           Unban [CAN]Ironman.                                                                                                             And you Burnout you cunt,Why don`t you talk to me first before you ban me in /x mode.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          Ironman.                                                                                 

"you ban me in /x mode." that one is new lol.

we are together one year on this server, we was friends then you blow up everything in 2 drags lol, you wasnt even smart!

by the way everyone can see the proofs:

/top5 sabre_drag
/top5 drag2

byebye cuntyman*

Offline pod

• Scripter
    • View Profile
  • In-game name: pod
« Reply #6 on: September 07, 2009, 09:20:06 pm »
You Blind pod? Did you not read what I wrote or you don`t understand english.

How do you investigate players for cheating by setting 3 hack records?

Offline [MAF]Snoopy

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 07, 2009, 09:20:12 pm »
erm wow -_-. why ironman? and this wasn't a fake ironman this time?

[CAN]Ironman

« Reply #8 on: September 07, 2009, 09:21:52 pm »
                                                                                                                           Unban [CAN]Ironman.                                                                                                             And you Burnout you cunt,Why don`t you talk to me first before you ban me in /x mode.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          Ironman.                                                                                 

"you ban me in /x mode." that one is new lol.

we are together one year on this server, we was friends then you blow up everything in 2 drags lol, you wasnt even smart!

by the way everyone can see the proofs:

/top5 sabre_drag
/top5 drag2

byebye cuntyman*
Another idiot that don`t understand english,I did not say you banned me in /x mode stupid. I said why didn`t you talk to me in /x mode.

Offline [MAF]Snoopy

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 07, 2009, 09:22:19 pm »
ok that's not the point, please explain to us as to what made you cheat?

Offline BuRnOUT

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 07, 2009, 09:27:57 pm »

ye its was :O thats why he came to the forum  insult everyone :O

Another idiot that don`t understand english,I did not say you banned me in /x mode stupid. I said why didn`t you talk to me in /x mode.

My bad :L

« Last Edit: September 07, 2009, 09:42:51 pm by BuRnOUT »

[CAN]Ironman

« Reply #11 on: September 07, 2009, 09:31:45 pm »
Snoop I`am not here to cheat,I`am a assistance Admin for you and mooman,I look out for you guys and helped you out,nothing wrong with that,at the very begining I asked for Admin rights to help out I don`t mind doing that. If you or moo don`t want me around anymore fine with me,so there is no point continuing arguing.

Offline [MAF]Snoopy

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 07, 2009, 09:36:00 pm »
you're not here to cheat, but you set hack records on drag races? am i missing something here   ???  ???  ???

Offline BuRnOUT

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 07, 2009, 09:39:31 pm »
I will not say that you wasnt a exelent admin but since the day your started hacking you just fucked up everything that you done before...

[CAN]Ironman

« Reply #14 on: September 07, 2009, 09:44:22 pm »
Alright forget it then. I leave you guys alone.Well It has been fun and interesting here and helping out and racing and being your friend to you snoop and moon and had fun with [some] of the other guys. Bye All. Ironman.  Oh and Btw it is capital I not L for Ironman. Bye.