Author Topic: nbr00026[BANNED]  (Read 9337 times)

Offline [FSR]Ush

• Admin
  • Aart
    • View Profile
Re: nbr00026
« Reply #30 on: September 05, 2009, 09:51:18 am »
The problem is that you do not have real proofs Jalinco, you haven't seen me fly or speedhacking in front of you.

lol, so you say that you did, but Jali just didn't see it :L

Offline [LSR]Jalicno

• Admin
    • View Profile
Re: nbr00026
« Reply #31 on: September 05, 2009, 12:38:49 pm »
That time in pc performance is not a proof of hack, just of your narrow mind(on this game).
Narrow mind :L
Dude i have 20 admins behind me who agree with me that time on pc performance was classic cheat.Also most of us upgraded pc's and still nobody beat "your" record plus we noticed there is not big difference between 100 and 150 fps its just numbers on your fraps but game running same speed.
With quad core and 4 card in Sli/cross-fire we making same times as people with dual core processors and single 4870.We reach limit of GTA SA...

The problem is that you do not have real proofs Jalinco, you haven't seen me fly or speedhacking in front of you.
Proof for what,you tried lie us first time why we should believe you this time,cheaters never change their minds

I've already uninstalled GTA so nevermind and believe me, I don't need to lie in my last post here..I've never hacked in my sa:mp career..Bye
Glad to see you uninstalled game,one more cheater out of server.After all wish you luck and good health.Bye