Author Topic: Your city "by night"  (Read 17811 times)

Offline [FSR]Michal

• View Profile
Your city "by night"
« on: August 29, 2009, 07:12:59 am »
this is my photo of lighting near Wroclaw's cathedra

Grunwaldzki Square

Offline [MAF]MrHess

Re: Your city "by night"
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2009, 07:10:27 pm »
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_lnlwTNWCjc[/youtube]
I would much rather be hated for what I am than loved for something that I'm not

Offline [FSR]Ush

• Admin
  • Aart
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 01, 2010, 05:05:06 pm »
Groningen!

Offline KariranY

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 01, 2010, 05:39:21 pm »

Sarajevo

And i'm not fan of all these mosques u can see  :-\

Offline [FSR]Ush

• Admin
  • Aart
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 01, 2010, 11:11:51 pm »

Me neither

Offline [FSR]Mach5

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 02, 2010, 12:22:03 am »
is that the view of your home ush? :P

Offline [FSR]Ush

• Admin
  • Aart
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 02, 2010, 12:31:29 am »
is that the view of your home ush? :P

I wish lol, my house is at the bottom left.. I can draw a circle around it but I'm to lazy :L

Offline [FSR]Michal

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 02, 2010, 05:46:06 am »
Cathedral of St. John the Baptist

Grunwaldzki Bridge ( till end of 2nd WW 2 in Germany "Kaiserbrücke" )

Wroclaw University

Hala Stulecia ( former "Jahrhunderthalle" )

Millenium Bridge

the biggest main market square in europe

more pics soon...

Offline ...

• Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 02, 2010, 03:30:54 pm »
nice topic, well as where I live is a shitty town in the suburb of Paris, couldn't even find a picture by night and anyway nothing to see xd I'll show you the city that is at about 10-15km from there...

La Defense, the business part of Paris.

Main parts of Paris, Eiffel tower, Cathedrale Notre Dame .......

The Louvre museum, one of the biggest museums in Europe, idk if it's the biggest one.
« Last Edit: March 02, 2010, 03:32:38 pm by Stephane »

Offline KariranY

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 02, 2010, 03:49:23 pm »

Me neither

oh sweet, i'm not alone. ;D Switzerland done really good job by prohibiting the build of mosques. dontchu think? :D

The interesting thing about Sarajevo is that if you stand at certain place, you can hear yowl (no other term) and bells from orthodox and catholic church at the same damn time. It seems as they're competing whos gonna be louder lol and ye, since Muslims are majority in the Sarajevo, u can face with like 3 mosques on 1 square km  :-\ it'd be smarter if they invest money in something useful...

Offline [FSR]Ush

• Admin
  • Aart
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 02, 2010, 04:03:18 pm »
I welcome every muslim that comes to my country if they're willing to adapt to our way of life. It's okay to keep your religion, but the normal way of live should be the Dutch/Western way. I don't care what you do at home. I'm not a fan of mosques, especially not since I know the Imams that work in them aren't wanting to adapt to the Dutch/Western society and ask the "other" muslims to not adapt and act hard... even some of them encourage terrorism. (We got 1 imam in the Netherlands who is always in the news because of being "hard" against other religions/the Western society.)

And the most god damn thing I hate is that they don't wanna learn Dutch...

But I must say, they're just a part of the muslim society. Not all of them are bad, neither as all Dutchmen are good.
« Last Edit: March 02, 2010, 04:05:37 pm by [FSR]Ush »

Offline ...

• Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 02, 2010, 04:30:56 pm »

oh sweet, i'm not alone. ;D Switzerland done really good job by prohibiting the build of mosques. dontchu think? :D

The interesting thing about Sarajevo is that if you stand at certain place, you can hear yowl (no other term) and bells from orthodox and catholic church at the same damn time. It seems as they're competing whos gonna be louder lol and ye, since Muslims are majority in the Sarajevo, u can face with like 3 mosques on 1 square km  :-\ it'd be smarter if they invest money in something useful...
[/quote]

They didn't prohibite the build of mosques, of only of minarets, the kind of towers that are added to mosques .

like on agia sophia, these 4 towers, but the build of the mosque is allowed (btw this is not a mosque, it's just been a mosque for some years)

I don't like to have some loud things too same as you, in very religious country, they often build a lot of churches/mosques or other religion building and sometimes you can see a country where roads are shitty, houses too, but a perfect, totally clean and in perfect condition church in middle of bad roads and bad houses, so we see that lot of money in spent in religion but no much in other stuffs.

Offline KariranY

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 02, 2010, 05:34:55 pm »
I see your point Ush, and that's not just problem in Netherlands, but probably in whole Western Europe. But here in Bosnia, we (not-muslims) are forced to adapt to them, not literally but in some ways. yah.. (i personally dont care about religion). IMO they're generally very narrow minded, kinda operate in these closed circles and def everything starts in mosques. I've got a few muslim friends who told me that all Imam's preaching in mosques are reduced on pointing them to do their way, not adjusting to global rules, also making them to vote to certain persons on elections, women gotta cover every part of the bady except eyes (so they look like a darrn ninjas<<click). Their religious leader in Bosnia, so called "reis", justify all muslims to reply their religion on any way they like and he publicly support conservative muslims (vehabs) and extremists too...and the main problem is that he's still cooling on his position, no one gives f*ck bout that, our politicians (since muslims vote them and they're also not so clean-handed) allow reis to do his way. Gamer language speakin' - he got the godmode lol

@Stephane, yah I mixed mosques with minarets in that case, and ye, if anyone knows what's that - i know. No need for ilustrations :D btw Agia sophia used to be church, later mosque and now its mausoleum.
« Last Edit: March 02, 2010, 05:37:44 pm by KariranY »

Offline ﱡ קּﻰﺢ Love

• Admin
  • Elements of life: Air, Water, Oil, Fuel
    • View Profile
    • LSR Forum
« Reply #13 on: March 02, 2010, 08:59:12 pm »
I tell nothing to your Muslims in Europe talking but i really hate when people say this; "women gotta cover every part of the bady except eyes (so they look like a darrn ninjas<<click)"

Its possible to show feet/hands/face but not hair and look as good as this woman here, no need for that extreme shit. :L

Sign-A-True

Offline [FSR]Ush

• Admin
  • Aart
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 02, 2010, 09:34:29 pm »
I don't like woman covering everything, wanna see as much as possible ;)