2 (6.3%)
[FSR]Burnout
5 (15.6%)
[FSR]BurnOUT
2 (6.3%)
[FSR]F10Rac3r
4 (12.5%)

Total Members Voted: 30

Author Topic: Nickname Issues  (Read 31925 times)

Offline BuRnOUT

• BuRnOUT aka 7hund3r is B4cK
    • View Profile
Re: Nickname Issues
« Reply #90 on: September 26, 2009, 02:03:50 pm »
BTW we got a unsolved situation in here.....

Offline [FSR]Ush

• Admin
  • Aart
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: September 26, 2009, 02:05:37 pm »
 :o

[FSR]NoDoubtImAJoke

Offline BuRnOUT

• View Profile
« Reply #92 on: September 26, 2009, 02:27:19 pm »
isnt the nick... :-[

is that pass almost a month and mooman still not join the accounts highscores... only that .... :-\
15)   [FSR]BuRnOUT   416

73)   [FSR]BURNOUT   40

Offline BuRnOUT

• View Profile
« Reply #93 on: September 29, 2009, 08:38:13 pm »
well you didn't understand what I said? or you are USELESS MOOMAN?

Offline [MAF]MrHess

« Reply #94 on: September 29, 2009, 08:43:58 pm »
I dont know u guys, but I think somebody is looking for a ban
I would much rather be hated for what I am than loved for something that I'm not

Offline [FSR]Ush

• Admin
  • Aart
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: September 29, 2009, 08:48:36 pm »

And I think you are not the right person to say anything about that.
Stop throwing any oil on the fire.. man, I can understand why Burnout is angry, I don't say he is being right with that, no, but I understand the situation and I know how someone can feel the way he feels..

Just respect eachother and don't start screaming idiot stuff like you do.

Offline [MAF]Snoopy

• View Profile
« Reply #96 on: September 29, 2009, 09:19:59 pm »
Im OUT of SAMP, thanks FSR i will keep everyone in my hearth, all my long date friends, good luck with the server, realy good times but aim not important here, so Bye.

bb

Offline BuRnOUT

• View Profile
« Reply #97 on: September 29, 2009, 09:20:12 pm »
i thought that the reply up there will be the last but i have to defend myself, sorry for that mooman but was that what feel about you, no only for this for but also for you only lock the unban topic and you didnt even me, the admin that banned that guy reply... his story is diferent from mine btw and i wanted only give him a lesson, btw he insulted me, but nevermind and about kuntico Ush is completly right in what i said.... I just remembered of Fotucanax his clean because we always played in same room and knutico said that he had hacked records in XR and after that he that he deleted the recs...

Thanks Ush. Good Luck.

Im OUT of SAMP, thanks FSR i will keep everyone in my hearth, all my long date friends, good luck with the server, realy good times but aim not important here, so Bye.

bb

Bye Andy.

Offline [MAF]Snoopy

• View Profile
« Reply #98 on: September 29, 2009, 09:23:18 pm »
i think mooman works hard to keep this forum working properly, he's always adding new features to the highscore page, and fixes any problems that has been bought to his attention, lay off him, he's not useless

Offline MadMax

• Lazyass, still hanging around AX from time to time
  • Admin
  • I'm the road warrior...
    • View Profile
  • In-game name: MadMax[MAF]
« Reply #99 on: September 29, 2009, 09:29:47 pm »
awwwwwww why we loosing good people?  wtf going on with regular players?  ???
Ironman, now Burn, what's going on? who will be next? Devil, M4, Ush, Knu, Cysio, me or who?

PLEASE, IGNORE ALL MY SPELLING MISTAKES AND OTHER TYPOS True racing fans enjoy horsepower in ANY form

Offline [MAF]Snoopy

• View Profile
« Reply #100 on: September 29, 2009, 09:37:42 pm »
i'm out for a while

Offline BuRnOUT

• View Profile
« Reply #101 on: September 29, 2009, 09:41:31 pm »
I already said sorry and ye i know that he that all website and other thing were done by him, i just was a pissed with him, this is the end for me so i wanna be nice with everyone, i was a little revolted because after my "Revoke Admin" after all my work was a admin in this server, helping new people baning hackers, reporting bugges and my conclusion to this all work was that i was useless, no important for this community is this why im out of the server, maybe i will not live without samp, but i will try keep my ass out of this server xD, will be hard but i have to do it.
Thanks to all my friends on the server*

PS. mooman no hard feeling? please.

Bye, Good Luck.

Offline [MAF]mooman

• Leader
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: September 29, 2009, 09:41:59 pm »
i did it a few days ago. useless me . about the revocation, banning is not the way to warn someone and this is not the first time you haven't acted the way we expect our admins to act. you're still welcome to play on the server, provided you stop insulting me (and anyone else)
« Last Edit: September 29, 2009, 09:46:52 pm by mooman »
will read and answer your forum PMs when I'm less busy!

Offline BuRnOUT

• View Profile
« Reply #103 on: September 29, 2009, 09:58:13 pm »

awwwwwww why we loosing good people?  wtf going on with regular players?  ???
Ironman, now Burn, what's going on? who will be next? Devil, M4, Ush, Knu, Cysio, me or who?

Ironman was banned by me, maybe im everything bad in this community.

BTW MM start use MSN :P i would love talk with you, you are such a nice guy :) good luck for you :)

i did it a few days ago. useless me . about the revocation, banning is not the way to warn someone and this is not the first time you haven't acted the way we expect our admins to act. you're still welcome to play on the server, provided you stop insulting me (and anyone else)

hmm... is the 1st time i think but ok, only one shit happend before i banned RSturbo aka shelby for speedhacking... I didnt make so many mistakes, last time i recognise that i was more rude to others players... i have been admin here for one year and the expirience was great, thanks for that.

Offline [MAF]MrHess

« Reply #104 on: September 29, 2009, 10:03:57 pm »

And I think you are not the right person to say anything about that.
Stop throwing any oil on the fire.. man, I can understand why Burnout is angry, I don't say he is being right with that, no, but I understand the situation and I know how someone can feel the way he feels..

Just respect eachother and don't start screaming idiot stuff like you do.

I didn't say ur name in the whole post, I think that kid can defend himself with his cockyness and his inaccurate decisions, as mooman said this is not the first time he makes a wrong decision and about fotucanax or whatever the name is, after that spanyard guy I cant remember the name now, I always ALWAYS make sure of things before banning somebody, now I even make videos about bans
« Last Edit: September 29, 2009, 10:05:56 pm by [XR]Di5tuRb3D »
I would much rather be hated for what I am than loved for something that I'm not