Author Topic: Unban request  (Read 8115 times)

Offline [MAF]Snoopy

• View Profile
Re: Unban request
« Reply #30 on: August 17, 2009, 07:02:27 pm »
unbanned, cos its ush's word again sunners, so meh dunno

don't be angry at me ush, i just don't know what dicision to make, cos we have no real proof :(

Offline sunner2k

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: August 17, 2009, 07:18:22 pm »
Tyvm u've made the right dicision, im not going to be a B*tch to Ush after this. no hard feelings from my side just so u know. thanks once again.
Im about to logg in right now!  ;D

Offline [MAF]Snoopy

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: August 17, 2009, 07:32:09 pm »
k, but all admins are watching you very closely ;_;!

Offline [FSR]Ush

• Admin
  • Aart
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: August 17, 2009, 07:37:30 pm »
Well.. my last words in this topic.

You SC guys make me search for anymore reasons, since the lag/hax reason wasn't enough for you. For me it was clear, hax = ban. You guys wanted more proof, so I searched for more reasons and you got them.. I'm just doing my job as an admin. Searching for reasons to keep some banned or to unban someone, I don't hate anyone, I don't ban others faster than others.
But, in your case durrr... I didn't ban for no reason either, you called me a dick and was annoying, so I let you cool down, I knew unban would follow cause I said it myself.

About Snoopy's decision to unban ZinoX. It's ok, I've done my best to make clear he cheated, but evidence seemed not hard enough for everyone to proof I was right. Next step is unban. ZinoX got the benefit of the doubt, he's lucky or maybe I was wrong.. we will maybe never know the truth.

@ durrr, hating me won't get you any further on this server, really, calm down and don't act like a prick. I'm a nice guy to you if you're a nice guy to me.
@ ZinoX, this unban doesn't mean you didn't cheat. But means you get another chance to proof yourself as a racer. Take it. I'll be a nice guy to you, same as to durrr, if you accept my job as being admin. I believe you'll do that, you didn't make any trouble so far yet.

LOCK PLEASE ;_;