Author Topic: Unban request  (Read 8053 times)

Offline sunner2k

• View Profile
Unban request
« on: August 17, 2009, 12:09:07 am »
In game-nick  ZinoX
Dont know my ip :/
[FSR]Ush
He said that i was speedhaxing - jumpstart or something like that
And the reason why i want to be unbanned is becouse i didnt cheat, i have never used cheats, and i've been playing on this server for like a weak, why havent anyone banned me before if they thought that i used some kind of cheats? My mate is also playing on the server and he's my witness

Offline [FSR]Ush

• Admin
  • Aart
    • View Profile
Re: Unban request
« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2009, 12:36:05 am »
Well, tell me what happend then ;_;

You accidently hit your speedhax :L ?

All evening I was faster as you at start, except 1 race. We raced it for the 2nd time.. I started a little behind you, but my pc/internet always made me come in front of you... and suddenly, 2nd time we try that race you was more as 1 car lenght ahead of me... and after that I tried the race again, I wanted to know for sure that I saw you hacking, and I was.. next race you was slower again... uhm.. strange? And that buddy of you was telling me only fake arguments about it.. bit odd, isn't it?

Edit: He was 1st at grid, I was 2nd...
« Last Edit: August 17, 2009, 12:45:11 am by [FSR]Ush »

Offline [MAF]Snoopy

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 17, 2009, 12:45:42 am »
i've been playing on this server for 3 strongs :(

Offline [MAF]MrHess

« Reply #3 on: August 17, 2009, 01:21:40 am »
lol, his mate seems to be a liar, I mean a lawyer or something like that, he just cant stop saying shit, and seems like he was hackin too
I would much rather be hated for what I am than loved for something that I'm not

Offline sunner2k

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 17, 2009, 03:06:06 am »
Erhm okay, i dont know anything about how your computer act's or whatever, i just know that you are wrong about this, why in the name of H*ll would i use cheats on the only server i like and play on?
Im telling you i werent cheating!

And btw u said that there were like 2 times when i "were faster than u in the start" and then it was normal again?
Seems to me there were some kind of lagg or something then, couse sometimes my internet lagg like H*ll
« Last Edit: August 17, 2009, 04:01:12 am by sunner2k »

Offline [2F2F]Hellmuth

• Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 17, 2009, 10:40:36 am »
good luck mate

Offline [FSR]Ush

• Admin
  • Aart
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 17, 2009, 11:17:31 am »
Erhm okay, i dont know anything about how your computer act's or whatever, i just know that you are wrong about this, why in the name of H*ll would i use cheats on the only server i like and play on?
Im telling you i werent cheating!

And btw u said that there were like 2 times when i "were faster than u in the start" and then it was normal again?
Seems to me there were some kind of lagg or something then, couse sometimes my internet lagg like H*ll

Over the whole fucking evening you was 1 time faster and it was no lag cuz i checked pings at the time. And I didn't had a laggy screen either.. and all others started normally too...

And you are talking bullshit "why would I cheat on the server I like", well, my question is "why wouldn't you?". You get easy recs, more respect and dunno.. I wouldn't like to be a cheater but that's your decision.

So plz fuck off, you've been caught. This is the end.

« Reply #7 on: August 17, 2009, 11:51:36 am »
To sum up, you are saying that he "turned on his cheats" just for one random track (i wonder what for...) and then turned them off again!? Sounds logical haha. It's called lag. Ush strikes again.

Offline [FSR]Ush

• Admin
  • Aart
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 17, 2009, 12:35:32 pm »
To sum up, you are saying that he "turned on his cheats" just for one random track (i wonder what for...) and then turned them off again!? Sounds logical haha. It's called lag. Ush strikes again.

Stop hating me, I'm one of the more experienced guys around and I know how to deal with this shit. I'm for sure it wasn't lag. He definatly hit something that made him go faster.
And why not? He was losing every start from me..

And why are all SC attacking me, Hellmuth, you... stop hating and grow up. I just did my job as admin and caught a cheater, scared to get caught too or something? I really don't know why you would defend a cheater if there's proof he cheated.

With saying you don't believe me, you're saying that you don't believe any admin, you know that? We admins believe eachother on a base of trust, if someone really saw something, others believe he was right in his opinion of what he saw. If you gonna doubt about that, the admins wouldn't have any feet to stand on when banning someone. What if the whole world is against you, but you are right? You can't handle that and will suffer under the pressure.. I don't want that to happen in the aX server. So I ask you to believe in what I saw as admin, what I decided for the things I've done. I don't ban when there is no reason for, believe me.
« Last Edit: August 17, 2009, 12:43:48 pm by [FSR]Ush »

Offline [MAF]Snoopy

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 17, 2009, 01:22:56 pm »
from now on if a regular player gets caught hacking or whatever, then we need video footage or some kind of other proof

otherwise i don't know what to do about this kind of situation :-\
« Last Edit: August 17, 2009, 01:25:28 pm by [UK]Snoopy »

Offline 661

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 17, 2009, 01:56:15 pm »
Ush, don't worry, you were doing the right thing, but as Snoopy mentioned it, if there are uncertain[?] situations, we'll have to show some kind of evidence of cought.
By the way, from now on, if someone posting an unban appeal, least thing would be the hardest is, to take trouble to find out what IP adress are is he/she using [dinamic or static].
If you know what i mean, you can leisurely check out ZinoX's too...

Thank you

Offline [FSR]Ush

• Admin
  • Aart
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 17, 2009, 02:19:53 pm »
ZinoX wasn't a regular...

Also remember who get angry on me, all SC guys.. they just hate me, can't help it.. but it certainly won't help the one whose banned in this case.
« Last Edit: August 17, 2009, 02:22:36 pm by [FSR]Ush »

Offline sunner2k

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 17, 2009, 02:21:34 pm »
Erhm i've been sleeping alot so i havent been able to apply, Im not going to act like a kid about this hole thing couse im not, im telling you again i didnt cheat, never used cheat and i will never use em. like the other ppl post in this thread - dont u think its wierd that i "use cheats" like 1 second of a race on 5 nights? i dont know how im going to defend myself when i havent done anything wrong..

And guys im almost 20 years old, if i were a little kid nowadays i wouldnt be "trying" to defend myself for something like this IF i were cheating
« Last Edit: August 17, 2009, 02:23:26 pm by sunner2k »

Offline [FSR]Ush

• Admin
  • Aart
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 17, 2009, 02:22:52 pm »
You don't need to defend.

81.227.25.237 [16/08/09 | 23:58:28] ZinoX - [[FSR]Ush] [speedhax (jumpstart)]
81.227.9.158 [20/07/09 | 16:29:34] Dirty_money - [[FSR]Devil666] [hacks]
81.227.11.97 [08/06/09 | 20:10:26] [NSG]Billy - [[XR]Love] [nice engine and chasis (speed&handling hax)]

So, whose wrong now ?

Offline 661

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 17, 2009, 02:29:31 pm »
 >:( Then stop evading, and wait for a decision... liar

« Last Edit: August 17, 2009, 02:31:06 pm by 661 »

Offline [FSR]Ush

• Admin
  • Aart
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: August 17, 2009, 02:32:56 pm »
Well, ben evading says enough with the 2 others bans I posted above. This guy really is a haxor.

Banned 4 life.

Offline sunner2k

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 17, 2009, 02:39:05 pm »
I dont know what u mean about your last reply Ush?

Offline [FSR]Ush

• Admin
  • Aart
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 17, 2009, 02:42:45 pm »
Nothing good for you.

Offline sunner2k

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 17, 2009, 02:44:13 pm »
Can u atlest explain what u mean when im asking you?

Offline [MAF]MrHess

« Reply #19 on: August 17, 2009, 03:00:23 pm »
the ones who request unbanning are the ones who should provide evidence that shows they are innocent, not the admins, thats my point of view
I would much rather be hated for what I am than loved for something that I'm not

Offline sunner2k

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: August 17, 2009, 03:09:39 pm »
Just a question.. im abble to join the server, havent u banned me? :/

Offline 661

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: August 17, 2009, 03:18:29 pm »
Answer to Andy, exactly.
So back on topic:

81.227.11.97 [08/06/09 | 20:10:26] [NSG]Billy - [[XR]Love] [nice engine and chasis (speed&handling hax)]

These facts should tell everything.

Offline sunner2k

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: August 17, 2009, 03:19:05 pm »
Yea im with you there SNOOPY.
The other ppl trying to defend me aren't them some kind of evidence?

This hole thing is so annoying, couse if i risk using cheats i KNOW that i will get banned sooner or later, so i wouldnt be trying to get unbanned if i used cheats and get cought. but in this case its the TOTAL revers. im not using any type of cheats. and why would i use it to get respect? i have the skills i need to get the respect i need. and EVERYONE hates a cheater, so why would i use cheats to win and get hated by everyone, and dont feel i have skills just some program or w/e doing the work for me? thats just stupid. im still telling your the trouth. IM NOT CHEATING

WTF are u trying to blame me for the 2 other bans aswell? :O
« Last Edit: August 17, 2009, 03:21:37 pm by sunner2k »

Offline [MAF]PyroFox

• Leader
  • ¯\(°_o)/¯
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: August 17, 2009, 03:25:46 pm »
Answer to Andy, exactly.
So back on topic:

These facts should tell everything.

Nah, not really, it is VERY possible they are all different people, I think the same range argument is flawed. Many people can have the same range, it doesn't mean anything.

Offline MadMax

• Lazyass, still hanging around AX from time to time
  • Admin
  • I'm the road warrior...
    • View Profile
  • In-game name: MadMax[MAF]
« Reply #24 on: August 17, 2009, 04:15:47 pm »
lol what grahpic   :o

PLEASE, IGNORE ALL MY SPELLING MISTAKES AND OTHER TYPOS True racing fans enjoy horsepower in ANY form

Offline [2F2F]Hellmuth

• Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: August 17, 2009, 05:11:25 pm »
I'm not defending anyone right now Ush I'm just telling the facts about the same route you showed. In Sweden most people have 81.2xx route and you can see it's almost one month between the bans and this guy started playing like 2 weeks ago so I doubt that was him. Anyway he was ingame before and didn't know he was ban evading he thought he was unbanned so I told him to leave and wait for your decision... Once again good luck Zinox!

Offline [FSR]Ush

• Admin
  • Aart
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: August 17, 2009, 05:37:27 pm »
Someone need to tell me 1st what caused that jumpstart before I start to disbelieve myself... In none of all the races we did together he was faster, except that one race... that is pretty weird uh?
Whole evening he was 1st and I was 2nd on grid,, or otherwise...

- There was no lag.
- I saw nobody pushing him, and I've seen people pushing eachother before so I know how it looks like.
- He was slower as me all the time.
- He got more as 1 carlength ahead..

I wonder what could have made him go faster as everyone else on that particular start. So I think he uses hax or something sometimes, when he thinks nobody looks.. and this time he did it by accident. I saw ZinoX whole evening and he was doing pretty good and I was wondering how already, cause he was new to the server(I remember devil saying that too btw).
« Last Edit: August 17, 2009, 05:39:16 pm by [FSR]Ush »

« Reply #27 on: August 17, 2009, 06:20:02 pm »
I probably have a reason to hate you, since you have banned me twice for no decent reason, anyway, this is not about me or any other of SC, so leave us alone.

Back on topic, god, now you are blamin him for bein a hacker coz some other guys who hacked has same route? cmonnn, wtf...

I saw ZinoX whole evening and he was doing pretty good and I was wondering how already, cause he was new to the server(I remember devil saying that too btw).

He has decent PC, but nothin extraordinary. And you can't blame every new guy for hacking just coz hes decent racer, why isn't phil_ivey banned yet? lol. Each time you are trying to find a new reason to prove zinox is the "bad guy". You can't be so certain that it wasn't a lag, gee, it was just 1 time, his or your pc might of had a lag spike and ping doesn't always matter. Just think about it yourself, WHY THE FUCK would he cheat on a SINGLE race and then turn his hacks off again???

Offline 661

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: August 17, 2009, 06:33:23 pm »
Seriously, let higher level admin make the final decision.
He has dinamic IP, he knew that, don't needed to deny, and began to evading.

Offline sunner2k

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: August 17, 2009, 06:59:40 pm »
Seems more like if there were som kind of lagg or w/e couse im telling you once again, i didnt use cheat and i never will..
Would be nice if someone make a decision so i know if i can join the server or not, and i hope you let me couse i did NOT cheat

Offline [MAF]Snoopy

• View Profile
« Reply #30 on: August 17, 2009, 07:02:27 pm »
unbanned, cos its ush's word again sunners, so meh dunno

don't be angry at me ush, i just don't know what dicision to make, cos we have no real proof :(

Offline sunner2k

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: August 17, 2009, 07:18:22 pm »
Tyvm u've made the right dicision, im not going to be a B*tch to Ush after this. no hard feelings from my side just so u know. thanks once again.
Im about to logg in right now!  ;D

Offline [MAF]Snoopy

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: August 17, 2009, 07:32:09 pm »
k, but all admins are watching you very closely ;_;!

Offline [FSR]Ush

• Admin
  • Aart
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: August 17, 2009, 07:37:30 pm »
Well.. my last words in this topic.

You SC guys make me search for anymore reasons, since the lag/hax reason wasn't enough for you. For me it was clear, hax = ban. You guys wanted more proof, so I searched for more reasons and you got them.. I'm just doing my job as an admin. Searching for reasons to keep some banned or to unban someone, I don't hate anyone, I don't ban others faster than others.
But, in your case durrr... I didn't ban for no reason either, you called me a dick and was annoying, so I let you cool down, I knew unban would follow cause I said it myself.

About Snoopy's decision to unban ZinoX. It's ok, I've done my best to make clear he cheated, but evidence seemed not hard enough for everyone to proof I was right. Next step is unban. ZinoX got the benefit of the doubt, he's lucky or maybe I was wrong.. we will maybe never know the truth.

@ durrr, hating me won't get you any further on this server, really, calm down and don't act like a prick. I'm a nice guy to you if you're a nice guy to me.
@ ZinoX, this unban doesn't mean you didn't cheat. But means you get another chance to proof yourself as a racer. Take it. I'll be a nice guy to you, same as to durrr, if you accept my job as being admin. I believe you'll do that, you didn't make any trouble so far yet.

LOCK PLEASE ;_;