Author Topic: Unban request  (Read 8117 times)

Offline sunner2k

• View Profile
Unban request
« on: August 17, 2009, 12:09:07 am »
In game-nick  ZinoX
Dont know my ip :/
[FSR]Ush
He said that i was speedhaxing - jumpstart or something like that
And the reason why i want to be unbanned is becouse i didnt cheat, i have never used cheats, and i've been playing on this server for like a weak, why havent anyone banned me before if they thought that i used some kind of cheats? My mate is also playing on the server and he's my witness

Offline [FSR]Ush

• Admin
  • Aart
    • View Profile
Re: Unban request
« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2009, 12:36:05 am »
Well, tell me what happend then ;_;

You accidently hit your speedhax :L ?

All evening I was faster as you at start, except 1 race. We raced it for the 2nd time.. I started a little behind you, but my pc/internet always made me come in front of you... and suddenly, 2nd time we try that race you was more as 1 car lenght ahead of me... and after that I tried the race again, I wanted to know for sure that I saw you hacking, and I was.. next race you was slower again... uhm.. strange? And that buddy of you was telling me only fake arguments about it.. bit odd, isn't it?

Edit: He was 1st at grid, I was 2nd...
« Last Edit: August 17, 2009, 12:45:11 am by [FSR]Ush »

Offline [MAF]Snoopy

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 17, 2009, 12:45:42 am »
i've been playing on this server for 3 strongs :(

Offline [MAF]MrHess

« Reply #3 on: August 17, 2009, 01:21:40 am »
lol, his mate seems to be a liar, I mean a lawyer or something like that, he just cant stop saying shit, and seems like he was hackin too
I would much rather be hated for what I am than loved for something that I'm not

Offline sunner2k

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 17, 2009, 03:06:06 am »
Erhm okay, i dont know anything about how your computer act's or whatever, i just know that you are wrong about this, why in the name of H*ll would i use cheats on the only server i like and play on?
Im telling you i werent cheating!

And btw u said that there were like 2 times when i "were faster than u in the start" and then it was normal again?
Seems to me there were some kind of lagg or something then, couse sometimes my internet lagg like H*ll
« Last Edit: August 17, 2009, 04:01:12 am by sunner2k »

Offline [2F2F]Hellmuth

• Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 17, 2009, 10:40:36 am »
good luck mate

Offline [FSR]Ush

• Admin
  • Aart
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 17, 2009, 11:17:31 am »
Erhm okay, i dont know anything about how your computer act's or whatever, i just know that you are wrong about this, why in the name of H*ll would i use cheats on the only server i like and play on?
Im telling you i werent cheating!

And btw u said that there were like 2 times when i "were faster than u in the start" and then it was normal again?
Seems to me there were some kind of lagg or something then, couse sometimes my internet lagg like H*ll

Over the whole fucking evening you was 1 time faster and it was no lag cuz i checked pings at the time. And I didn't had a laggy screen either.. and all others started normally too...

And you are talking bullshit "why would I cheat on the server I like", well, my question is "why wouldn't you?". You get easy recs, more respect and dunno.. I wouldn't like to be a cheater but that's your decision.

So plz fuck off, you've been caught. This is the end.

« Reply #7 on: August 17, 2009, 11:51:36 am »
To sum up, you are saying that he "turned on his cheats" just for one random track (i wonder what for...) and then turned them off again!? Sounds logical haha. It's called lag. Ush strikes again.

Offline [FSR]Ush

• Admin
  • Aart
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 17, 2009, 12:35:32 pm »
To sum up, you are saying that he "turned on his cheats" just for one random track (i wonder what for...) and then turned them off again!? Sounds logical haha. It's called lag. Ush strikes again.

Stop hating me, I'm one of the more experienced guys around and I know how to deal with this shit. I'm for sure it wasn't lag. He definatly hit something that made him go faster.
And why not? He was losing every start from me..

And why are all SC attacking me, Hellmuth, you... stop hating and grow up. I just did my job as admin and caught a cheater, scared to get caught too or something? I really don't know why you would defend a cheater if there's proof he cheated.

With saying you don't believe me, you're saying that you don't believe any admin, you know that? We admins believe eachother on a base of trust, if someone really saw something, others believe he was right in his opinion of what he saw. If you gonna doubt about that, the admins wouldn't have any feet to stand on when banning someone. What if the whole world is against you, but you are right? You can't handle that and will suffer under the pressure.. I don't want that to happen in the aX server. So I ask you to believe in what I saw as admin, what I decided for the things I've done. I don't ban when there is no reason for, believe me.
« Last Edit: August 17, 2009, 12:43:48 pm by [FSR]Ush »

Offline [MAF]Snoopy

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 17, 2009, 01:22:56 pm »
from now on if a regular player gets caught hacking or whatever, then we need video footage or some kind of other proof

otherwise i don't know what to do about this kind of situation :-\
« Last Edit: August 17, 2009, 01:25:28 pm by [UK]Snoopy »

Offline 661

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 17, 2009, 01:56:15 pm »
Ush, don't worry, you were doing the right thing, but as Snoopy mentioned it, if there are uncertain[?] situations, we'll have to show some kind of evidence of cought.
By the way, from now on, if someone posting an unban appeal, least thing would be the hardest is, to take trouble to find out what IP adress are is he/she using [dinamic or static].
If you know what i mean, you can leisurely check out ZinoX's too...

Thank you

Offline [FSR]Ush

• Admin
  • Aart
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 17, 2009, 02:19:53 pm »
ZinoX wasn't a regular...

Also remember who get angry on me, all SC guys.. they just hate me, can't help it.. but it certainly won't help the one whose banned in this case.
« Last Edit: August 17, 2009, 02:22:36 pm by [FSR]Ush »

Offline sunner2k

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 17, 2009, 02:21:34 pm »
Erhm i've been sleeping alot so i havent been able to apply, Im not going to act like a kid about this hole thing couse im not, im telling you again i didnt cheat, never used cheat and i will never use em. like the other ppl post in this thread - dont u think its wierd that i "use cheats" like 1 second of a race on 5 nights? i dont know how im going to defend myself when i havent done anything wrong..

And guys im almost 20 years old, if i were a little kid nowadays i wouldnt be "trying" to defend myself for something like this IF i were cheating
« Last Edit: August 17, 2009, 02:23:26 pm by sunner2k »

Offline [FSR]Ush

• Admin
  • Aart
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 17, 2009, 02:22:52 pm »
You don't need to defend.

81.227.25.237 [16/08/09 | 23:58:28] ZinoX - [[FSR]Ush] [speedhax (jumpstart)]
81.227.9.158 [20/07/09 | 16:29:34] Dirty_money - [[FSR]Devil666] [hacks]
81.227.11.97 [08/06/09 | 20:10:26] [NSG]Billy - [[XR]Love] [nice engine and chasis (speed&handling hax)]

So, whose wrong now ?

Offline 661

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 17, 2009, 02:29:31 pm »
 >:( Then stop evading, and wait for a decision... liar

« Last Edit: August 17, 2009, 02:31:06 pm by 661 »