Author Topic: banned for silly reason[UNBANNED]  (Read 2583 times)

banned for silly reason[UNBANNED]
« on: August 14, 2009, 11:36:23 am »
Yesterday i got banned by Ush. I don't remember what his reason was, it probably wasn't a proper one, anyway.
So, there was this race, can't remember it, anyway, i saw jalicno got lag rammed by me, it was at the start of race, where i was just goin straight for the first cp. He said "durrr, you are crazy" in main chat, but i didn't reply since i continued racing and i never say sorry for lag ram anyway, since it's in others own interests to avoid by slowing down or whatever. So, in the end of the race, ush starts threatening to ban me if i ever ram someone again, saying i rammed jalicno and him (i don't even remember racing with him in same class!?) on purpose. I told him that i didn't ram anyone on purpose, then he kicked me (for what?). Then i just kept on with that i don't ram anybody on purpose, then he called me blind, i called him a dick and he banned me. WHAT THE FUCK!!! Ush has insulted me more than hundred of times in main chat and he bans me for calling him a dick or what????

Oh yeh, by the way, few monthes ago i got banned by him for saying "hacks off" in main chat, i mean, come on, isn't there some kind of admin policy here or something? Admin banning for whatever reason he wants?? He obviously banned me just because he doesn't like me personally...
« Last Edit: September 07, 2009, 03:57:41 pm by [LSD]Jalicno »

Offline [2F2F]Hellmuth

• Admin
    • View Profile
Re: banned for silly reason
« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2009, 11:40:10 am »
If this is true, what the hell is he doing in the admin team then?

Offline 661

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 14, 2009, 12:08:44 pm »
KK, easy fellas, c'mon. It is not about disliking or stg like that. Everyone has good and bad days, just keep in mind that, and everything will be fine. BTW, Ush probably entered wrong /cmd, don't be so immature.
Hope that's everything gonna be okey, between yuo's/

See Ya

Offline [2F2F]Hellmuth

• Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 14, 2009, 12:25:56 pm »
If it was wrong cmd, as you were saying he would probably been ingame by now...

Offline [FSR]Ush

• Admin
  • Aart
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 14, 2009, 02:35:51 pm »
I'll reply on this later, you can be unbanned if snoopy feels to, I don't really care.

I need to go to work now, when I'm back I'll give my opinion about this, don't have the time now, sorry.

Offline [2F2F]SNiKeRiS

• Admin
    • View Profile
    • 2F2F website
« Reply #5 on: August 14, 2009, 05:53:25 pm »
If this is true, what the hell is he doing in the admin team then?

And who are you?

Offline [FSR]Ush

• Admin
  • Aart
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 15, 2009, 01:43:02 am »
Well, let's see... where shall I start...

At a particular race I was in the same world with durrr and jalicno. At the point where you gotta go the the left to hit the cp durrr was still driving straight on.. Ok, a bit silly, but you know me and jalinco where at the right side of you... knowing that we need to get to the cp too.. So when Jalicno and me thought it was the highest time to reach for the cp mr. durrr still drove straight on getting into a collision with Jalicno and me. Jalicno got pissed, I got pissed and we all drove on. At the end I talked to durrr saying that it wasn't a nice way and that he as a experienced racer should know better to see where others driving. (Take an example for Love, he most of the times know where others driving and makes some room for him, sometimes failing himself cause of that, well I don't say you need to crash yourself for someone else, but if there is some room left, give it to the other, it's a more fair way to win a race then just giving the other no other option as crashing himself against something(or against someone else is he likes to)). Well, I decided it was worth a kick, knowing durrr's reputation among other admins, not the nicest boy in town, if you know what im talking about. Well, that's no reason to kick at all, but durrr needed to land on his feet again and think normal about the situation. So after he got kicked(with reason) he came back and for me things where done. But then mr. durrr started calling me names, "ush your a stupid dick" or something like that. I told him not to do that but there was no way he was gonna listen. So I decided to ban him, and yes your reputation didn't help you with that decision, sorry.

So after typing this huge story about some random ban, I think durrr could take another chance. He can be unbanned, he just needs to learn to behave. That doesn't sound like a big issue to me, maybe it is for him, but he can decide that on his own. So, you can come back, try to keep your eyes on more then just your road and things will be fine again.

Since I'm not level 3 admin the level 3 admins should decide if they wanna unban you for real.

let's hope the best and race on.

Thank you for reading my story ##

Offline [MAF]Snoopy

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 15, 2009, 02:28:08 am »
unbanned